Thread: What are the way to get killstreaks/combos in Assassins creed brotherhood

What are the way to get killstreaks/combos in Assassins creed brotherhood

Can anyone give me any tips for kill streaks in Assassins Creed Brotherhood game? I saw a video on youtube performing same but it was done on some other console. I just want to know what buttons need to be pressed to perform kill streaks and how to chain kill streaks as well. I only know that we need to press the block button and release it and press the action button to perform quick kills or such. Thanks

Re: What are the way to get killstreaks/combos in Assassins creed brotherhood

It is not at all difficult to perform kill streaks and you can also actively attack a group instead of just waiting and countering like in the previous version of the game. After killing an enemy you need to hold down one of the direction kets so other enemy is targeted and then you need to press the attack button when you kill one person and then do the same process by highlighting another enemy to perform kill streak.

Re: What are the way to get killstreaks/combos in Assassins creed brotherhood

I would first ask you to counter the enemies first time and then start the kill streak. You can even perform a counter kill in the middle of a streak but here everything is based on the proper timing since holding block will end your kill streak. Use any melee weapon for streaks but smaller ones can make it easier since you will perform all action in an increased speed. You can try to practice in Virtual Training to get it perfected.

If you want to perform a kill streak then you need to first kill an enemy with the hidden blade or sword or anything else. As soon as you kill him, you need to press and hold the lock on target button and then highlight a different enemy and then press the attack button, this way your character will kill the enemy in one single blow. After this perform the same method with rest of the enemies.