Thread: Unlocking the Harlequin Assassins creed: Brotherhood PC version

Unlocking the Harlequin Assassins creed: Brotherhood PC version

I have recently got hands on the Assassins creed: Brotherhood game for pc and have not pre-ordered it. I read somewhere that if the game was pre-ordered then we get access to Harlequin as well. Since I have not pre-ordered the game then how can I unlock this Harlequin in Brotherhood? Is there some kind of cheat code that can enabled this extra features? Thanks for any information

Re: Unlocking the Harlequin Assassins creed: Brotherhood PC version

I dont think you will be able to unlock Harlequin if you have not pre-orderd Assassins creed: Brotherhood game. There will be no cheat code either to unlock this feature. It usually depends on which version you have bought like the Normal edition or Limited Edition, Auditore Edition or the Codex Edition. Based on the different editions you get the unlockables that comes per-bundled with it.

Re: Unlocking the Harlequin Assassins creed: Brotherhood PC version

Assassins creed: Brotherhood Normal edition does not come with anything extra. With the Limited edition and the Auditore edition you get one extra character which is the officer. I think with the Codex Edition you will get the Harlequin character as well as the officer and both are pretty good in its terms. So, it usually depends on which edition of the game you have bought, you will get the things.

As said above, with the normal edition you wont get any extra packages in Assassins Creed Brotherhood. But you can get the Hellquin, which is a female character, by using Uplay in the game. You have to sign in Uplay and then redeem some points like, 30 or maybe more, and then you can unlock this character if you want. Similarly by redeeming more points you can unlock other features in the game.