Thread: Getting An Error In Playing Online Game In Vista

Getting An Error In Playing Online Game In Vista

I am facing serious problem while playing online game. I always get message whenever I logon into online game. It is game error saying there is no appropriate graphics tool was initiated, Are you playing in the course of a session remotely or a Virtual machine? If it is not, you should check your hardware potential. I am new to Vista operating system and I am not familiar with it not confident what should I do. So if any suggestion please let me know.

Re: Getting An Error In Playing Online Game In Vista

Thank you for visiting and posting on this forum. I have read you’re issue about the online game. You have not provided much information about your problem. Please mention the information about your computer configuration that includes in sequence about your system. And you also let me know, what is name of online game you are playing. Have ever able to play this game in past. You should check the game support while playing the game. Please let me know if the following steps solve your problem. Hope you will find it easily.

Thank you for giving reply on my post. I have desktop computer with Intel dual core 2.9 Ghz processor. I have Gigabyte 945 motherboard. I have 2 GB DDR 2 ram attached to my Gigabyte motherboard. And I have 500 GB Seagate Hard disk. I have read the minimum requirement for the game from its manual available online. I meet the all the requirement for playing the game. I get the error message before I log to online game. I am trying to play pool game online. If you could help then surely you would be appreciated.

As I read your problem my friend. From my point of view you have problem with the resolution. As you mentioned that you are having all basic requirements that are need to play this game. You have set the resolution at lowest level. I will suggest you to please change you resolution setting from the properties. And then try to play the game once again. And let me know whether you are able to play or not. It may happen that you are having the driver installed for the VGA or display card in your machine. So please reinstall the Display driver. Then see whether it is working or not.

From my point of view there is not seen any problem with your hardware. As you have all the requirement need to play the game. Please make sure that you have operating system support for that game. If it is not a problem then see for the driver if you have the no issue with your display driver also. Then see whether display device is shown in device manager or not. If it also not a problem. I am sure that there is problem with particular website where you trying to play the game. So I will suggest you to go to another online game website and see here you are able to play the game or not.