Thread: Need help to improve the terrain quality of crysis 2

Need help to improve the terrain quality of crysis 2

Does anyone knows ho to fix terrain quality in crysis 2. I heard that this game does not work well on a pc and right now the quality which I checked was very bad. I do not get the much realistic approach from that. While on the other hand the same work very well with the Xbox version. It gives you a much better effect in the actual game play. What can I do here to fix the Terrain quality. That spoils the entire gaming performance and I really do not enjoy the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need help to improve the terrain quality of crysis 2

This game is not really meant for the PC. You are not aware that this game is one of the most highly detailed graphic video game and it is very resource intensive. I found most of my friends are not able to play this properly on their pc. Here what you need to check is the compute shader support by the hardware. It is an interesting point here. There can be limitations of shaders. Also the GPU physics or simulation does matter the game output. Try to upgrade your DirectX version and also try to update your new drivers then check back.

The game is really not for pc. I recommend the gaming consoles only. It is true that With each new generation of games on the Playstation the quality of games increases significantly, mainly in the field of graphics. So today the games are more resource hungry. Crysis 2 has the much higher quality of game engine and output. There are very less chances of emulating this game on other system. PlayStation 3 is one of the best choices for this game.

Visually the game is very well. This game simply stands out as one of the most beautiful productions available on gaming consoles. This is due to both technical mastery and artistic talent done by the game company. Rightnow what I saw in this game is environments are rich, detailed, vibrant colors, impressive panoramas with a particularly successful management of lights instilling various atmospheres. In the pc version I think there can be a major difference between the output. This can be due to hardware.