Thread: StarCraft 2 hangs after being loaded from the saved game

StarCraft 2 hangs after being loaded from the saved game

I love the StarCraft series and I want to tell you that I have completed all the series and I am quite ahead among all of my friends. I have an Intel i3 processor along with windows xp OS at my place. I have become aware that the same game hangs often after saving the game. It gets loaded without any kind of issue but while running the game it gets hanged regularly. The game runs with no issue when I have not saved the particular game and while I save the game so at that time it gives me the trouble. So anyone knows any cause the occurrence of this kind of matter? Do let me know if you have any solutions for it.

Re: StarCraft 2 hangs after being loaded from the saved game

It may be a possibility that the save property within your game might have damaged. Therefore, it is unable to save the game properly. Also over here I want to know that have check the graphics drivers of your system properly? If not, then check and see if you are suing a latest graphics driver for this system and that there should be a good motherboard to support it. I think the problem here is with the PC hardware of your friends and not with the game. Since it is working perfectly fine on your system. So they have control of all the things I mentioned above. Let me know if any of the suggestions that have helped you.

Over here I also want to know that have you tried to work in compatibility mode of Windows XP on your system? Try to work on it and see if it's working or not. If you are not able to work on it then try to work in another I mean try to run this game on to the windows 7 and see if you are getting the same problem? If so, you cannot do much about it. Because it is due to the several errors in the Windows xp which is not allowed you. So over here you just tell me that what you get in this.

As you have suggested over here so I have go for the compatibility mode in this I have checked the compatibility mode. This game has no any issue while I run this in to the windows 7 but as I run this on to the Windows xp it shows me again the same error. So over here I think that there is an issue with the compatibility mode of the windows xp. So I just try to work on this and also looking for the more solution from your side. So please if you guys have any solution on this so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys.

There could be a possibility that the game is using the pirated version therefore you are going through this kind of issue. This case is especially true when you have a pirated copy. So try to switch to the original version of the game and see if it is working well or not in your system. So you just search for different drivers and see that those drivers are installed on your system or not. Actually drivers are always required for any game to run that perfectly. So take a look at the suggestions that I have given here and work on it accordingly.