Thread: Zerg Gas Steal Is Imbalanced in StarCraft 2

Zerg Gas Steal Is Imbalanced in StarCraft 2

Zerg is the only race that can steal gas (s), without significant consequences. This allows the zerg drone exploration player to run around in circles and make a steal gas there’s always a threat not only to save its drone, but also limit their ability technology until some time ago. I cannot really steal gas Terran and is efficient because of the costs and that can kill scv. Protoss can steal gas but it cost a considerable amount and cannot be rebuilt immediately terminate + as a zerg can. That's what I think, please note that this is NOT a QQ thread, but instead, a point I would argue. Yet you are used to the QQ and so you can call it whatever you like.

Re: Zerg Gas Steal Is Imbalanced in StarCraft 2

No, stealing gas is talking about is when the hum of a fan is based on its base, and then canceled at the last second only to rebuild again. This can continue for long in the hands of a good player. It may take a couple of units before they can stop it. Honestly that is why it is necessary to have multiple BO and not a one trick pony. It's annoying, but also tells a little about the player your going against him may not get the screening in the short term, or hate guards. Personally I can always do a gas build FE 1 vs. zerg usually 85% FE games. Only scouts and be willing to change his game a little. And when you have to take to get its gas to recover as soon as possible. Most of my building did not even ask for gas twice as long to kill the drone, even if a tube is left for her, and hope that his aspiration to end almost (that is when it will cancel) you may have to assimilate ready, and one click so you can beat him.

To be honest I think its okay to steal gas. Zerg is probably the hardest race to explore in the early game before the lair of technology, and yet probably the most needs the information. Stealing gas goes a long way toward keeping a drone living in your base for more exploration and restricts the generations that have to be prepared for anything. It is not free or, as the buzz will surely die with the time it takes at least 50 minerals + 6 * (number of times cut), more if you leave the entire hood.

I hope that your joke for your benefit. It is clear that your reading understanding needs some work. I do not remember saying that gold is by no means "tremendous." I guess you take the league very seriously, because you did not succeed in the real world? This thread is not the league, but rather an observation. They are in any way, because behind that gas stealing and restrict what can go after, in fact, it is most likely to expect something like That. Stealing gas only real benefits zerg and not damage.

Yes, but they cost more and cancel one or destroyed cannot be reconstructed immediately as a zerg can. You'll be back in minerals. As opposed to the zerg, we can construct an extractor 25 minutes, cancellation + repeat the process until you have a few units. The following is a behind in technology if you choose technology up and decides to run or expand yourself. Basically limit your options without any inconvenience to them.

Zerg need this bit of information, to be a zerg is making sacrifices elements of the economy, therefore, they need every bit of information that can be squeezed from several tricks you can do. Need to know if you're four blocks or early expansion, and which has four plants on the base of the ramp not always give you that information, the little nuances needed to see if your drive chrono savings (if protoss) and not getting a lot of gas if a push by stimulating 5-rax marine.

Well, the Zerg stealing gas requires a down payment over 25 minerals around 4 mineral each time you restart the pump more than their buzz is not really about exploration, so it costs nothing, but the cost is quite low. But stealing gas is by no means unbalanced. You can claim your gas when you see the drone in her direction. When the Zerg is to reconstruct the extractor after you cancel, you can build your Assimilator / refinery at that time.