Thread: Protoss vs. Zerg in StarCraft 2

Protoss vs. Zerg in StarCraft 2

When I first got on teachers, was 8-2 that day, has only lost two terran had some very sick reeds. Now, after this review of the past, it seems that the only race to lose, or get trampled, is zerg. I received such as, 10-15 zerg losses in the last two days. All zerg power over me, I would ask at the end, so how infestors stop mass of cockroaches or cockroach corrupting the masses, and say, "I do not know I have many tips to give you, is my favorite ZvP couples and I do very well against them.”That's almost an exact line I just had one of my games.

Re: Protoss vs. Zerg in StarCraft 2

I do not understand why they took Khaydarin Ammy, when yeast is better than the storm now - has anyone seen fusion stalkers? This continues with my thoughts that I wondered why cockroaches are half the price of the bullies and do crazy damage. The problem I think is time for the cockroaches get the refresh rate to become monumentally better than the bullies. I know the answer is zerg, get open and close and then is better. But it’s not. Because one, with a refresh rate that can keep pushing cockroaches in my face, and is to open and close the CD. Also this still has to do with the fact that cockroaches are half the price of stalkers and therefore can be gathered quickly, especially since zerg fast can expand - and should be a bottom-up.

I always thought that since the large cockroaches 5 instead of four, which equaled ZvP out a lot. But now with this advantage infector crazy not realized would be so damn amazing think, many things have changed. Also the way the game has evolved zerg has changed a lot, and I think most of the zerg QQers like 3 months, have finally seen play better zerg. What leads me to comment on oGsMC and how every1 says FF is OP. the truth is that without him, his only cockroaches would be most effective? Not to mention that there are players like preaching ROOTDestiny get moving burrowing cockroach, and now look, FF are useless.

I'd have nothing to lose with Protoss, and Zerg, myself. However, one thing you can do to stop the corrupting of cockroaches is to kill the tower: zerg take forever t2 technology compared to the Protoss or Terran, and the tower itself has a buildtime 100. So that's a nice window in which to kill the tower, making it take at least 100 seconds to display, and increased its colossal mass window and get a useful army. I'm not the best player in the world, but that has happened and it really makes me struggle to take the mid-late game protoss army.

I know how you feel. My only lose so far this ladder (1v1), was against a Zerg FE (explored too late, there were 4 spawning location and explored the entire bad one). The difference was that it was cockroaches and Hydra at first, then added corruptor. I'm not exactly sure how to deal with this. I tried many things. Void ray, immortal, Colossus, FF to divide his army all failed miserably in the assault. I like to go for HT technology, but it is not viable. Some say that the strain in the first, I will simply say they do not have the time or gas to invest more than 600 units of gas will only be ready in 44 seconds, much less improve the storm.

While all of this argument is undoubtedly true, everything you're saying is that "if" force fields were nerfed and nerfed AOE cockroaches would be too difficult to handle. The Psi-Storm nerf does not really affect cockroaches largely because the storm was not good against cockroaches, for starters. I agree that bullies have low dps for the costs, but remember that they are not intended to become distributors of the damage. They are all-around support units, and even go to the fight against cockroaches, for starters. Also, remember that for cockroaches to be viable middle game you need to get an update 100/100, 250/250 for other burrowing cockroaches. Similarly, for bullies to be feasible always open and close the investigation.