Thread: How are MMM balls not overpowered in StarCraft 2

How are MMM balls not overpowered in StarCraft 2

How are rulers who Templar high and is considered up and get nerfed when a ball of MMM can destroy everything that looks at least 10 seconds and requires no risk or waste of resources to technology. Since it is the only units to counter the protoss have the ball bio (Vikings as evil can be gathered easily) and all races Protoss colli knows what will happen so it can blind technology to counter it.

Re: How are MMM balls not overpowered in StarCraft 2

Marauders kill colossus. My previous battle has more than 40 fans updated by, weapons, armor, shields, 4 colossus, 6 phoenix immortal 4 and a few guards. My entire army that consumed more than 100 foods was completely broken by a ball of MMM and a few tanks in less than 10 seconds and perhaps caused a bit lower in the middle of the ball MMM. Not to mention this was my assumption that a photon had few guns. Enough to make my giant marauders like it’s made of paper, Marines download my immortal and Phoenix before I know what's going on and my fans almost disappear like it never existed in the midst of battle. Twice I have gone hand in hand with 4 doors + Stargate robotics and had a great combined army of sentinels, phoenixes, fans, again immortal giant who had sentinel, giant rays, vacuum, sentries and immortals. Both meetings minimum causalities inflicted me the ball mmm my army was wiped out in less than 10 seconds.

I understand why all the shots are annoying, but you should be able to explore and see what goes MMM and HT can still be done. You can still storm. If there is a huge ball MMM to their base and go "Oh, I do not need storm now" and that is their own fault for lack of exploration. If you do not know how to explore and then go blind Collo. I'm sorry for losing the race Lance instant storm, but I'm a little on the point that some of you need to stop talking about it and get used to it. You can still storm is not instant. Learning to explore and prepare for what lies ahead. Sitting out in the forums and improve.

I'm from brass, terran played a lot when I started and I got tired of the tactics of MMM, it’s so easy to be lazy and all the effin time and it is really easy to win with him against the Protoss, I switched to protoss for a while and I just went crazy, Terran, and Zerg followed so I switched to zerg and after playing a while I realized Terrans doesn’t as long as I am bombarded with souls and stop my finances for a few minutes a ball MMM backed by tanks is more a laugh of a ballache a mutations pop package, go around the ball back MMM, kill tanks and sending said of the cockroach and the hydra (Hydra range is a necessity) and be atleast level 2 in the distance and armor as long you keep your cockroaches in the front and hydro in the back of their combined firepower and armor can destroy that ball MMM best or worst to get rid of 80 percent of it, then forget which has 3 larval breeding saturated and can offset less than 30 seconds and poof its dead.

And now this is the biggest joke of our generation. You sir are a hero to us all. What happens is that MMM is the most aerodynamic construction can be done. Day 9 Look, the best thing is built in to knead a couple of everything. Just what you need, upgrade and roll. While shock is spending money on technology and not the army building and then have a Death ball of 5-6 different units, the Terrans have 3 units happily until macro. In addition MMM is so easy to spend all your money.

If I could slow down time to do this, but as I said the battle lasted about 10 seconds, the units of dying in a split second. I tried to move my giant new marauder away and lift the tanks with the phoenix. However, his army wiped my fans as nothing maybe it was the tanks. It’s totally decimated my phoenix marines, tanks and everything else annihilated my fans as if they were not even there, after that there was nothing to stand between the giant and immortals and fell instantly. You talk about micro-management. Not sure how to do that when a ball MMM + tanks was killing more than 5 units per second.