Thread: Stuttering Game, no explanation to be found in StarCraft 2

Stuttering Game, no explanation to be found in StarCraft 2

I can play with AI, so I thought it might be the processor overhead with great decision making, but today I tried to play 1v1 with a very easy and AI is the same thing. The game stutters at accidental times, for up to 5 seconds. This does not happen only in a match but in the classroom as well. Everything but the mouse cursor stutters - graphics, gameplay, and audio. I do not remember having these troubles before the latest patch.

Re: Stuttering Game, no explanation to be found in StarCraft 2

I had this difficulty with a new laptop to run the game on high/ultra easily. I've been doing a lot of investigate and I establish that the ATI HD Audio Codec can be the difficulty. If you have the Catalyst Command Center and run the audio codec driver, which can cause not just babbling with the audio, but also the frame rate. This applies to other games too. I recently downloaded the game Borderlands; I'm experiencing the same difficulty. I downloaded all the appropriate drivers, but in vain. I think we have to wait for a correction. The difficulty is that ATI does not have the drivers themselves, rather than relying on equipment manufacturers to release revisions, i.e., HP or Compaq.

I have the similar video card as you and I'm in the similar hole. I did not even get into the games. I just saw the cinematic and that's all the proof I need of stuttering fps slow. My friend runs an Nvidia and says he does not have this trouble. Tell your fault for being shit my computer when mine is better then. I had success with windowed mode, but after the new patch, he left. I also tried everything and nothing works.

I had the same difficulty and BFBC2 sc2 was important ping peaks. And affects only those two games. Then, other games started having the same problems. My CPU is overheating dusty in the case. Check your CPU temperature during the game. Mine was hitting around 80-100 C clean all dust and now its 58 with loaded and unloaded from 37 to 46. Hope this helps. Half asleep, sorry if this makes no sense.

While that may solve the troubles of some people, and I am thankful for the proposal, I really think this is purely a network / latency / b.net related topic. My game works 100% without troubles if I play movement or single player beside AI, but every time I try to play a league game, or anything that has to interact with b.net servers stuttering start. He even went so far to check the temperature of the CPU, while in single player and multiplayer, in that order, and temperature and charges are the same for both.

I have no stuttering in single player. Infect think I have problem updating my network card. I have not had this problem since then. Go to Device Manager, check the properties of the network card, go to the driver date. Now find the line latest driver for your network card or onboard network device, update! His problem if it was true multiplayer game without lag or stuttering real drops frames per second, you should have it fixed. Let me know if this works also double check to make sure you update the driver properly.