Thread: Waiting for Server in starcraft 2

Waiting for Server in starcraft 2

Hello everyone! Well let me explain my problem. I play in multiplayer on Wi-Fi in my house with my brother (no internet required). Except that after go big max 20 minutes of play (i.e. just before the end of a normal game perfect) game puts me on hold server "then disconnect. In short you can see how this can be annoying. Does anyone encounter the same problem as me in one way or another? And especially someone there a solution? This is perhaps not directly related to SC2 but I know nothing short help me.

Re: Waiting for Server in starcraft 2

My house we play 3 on the same connection and no worries of this kind, however this may be the settings on your box. For my part I set the box and thus the general configuration of the fixed IP network, with this method, the box a fixed IP and the same for each job. Maybe you found thus dynamic IP, IP recur regularly, it is possible that an IP address conflict all come crashing

Yes I have one (two even) Ethernet cable except that two son lying around the house, it's possible but very average. And more until it disconnects me, the game works nickel, no slowing of the connection, just "waiting for server" sudden. Over the next year I will only have the Wi-Fi where I live: much know where the problem just now. Ask your neighbor if he can lend you an Ethernet cable to test if it works well buy a worry.

When I play StarCraft 2, either solo or in multiplayer, I am, after a time interval of 10 minutes to 1 hour, disconnected. First it displays on the screen "waiting for server" with the only option "capitulates" then the game resumed its course for 2-3 seconds and then I lose the connection to Battle.net. It's very annoying for me, my allies and my stats. One moment I thought it came from their server because I never really had a connection problem, but after another computer in the house was disconnected from Cod 4 at exactly the same time as me and he showed StarCraft the error "serial number used, please reconnect later". I do not really know what to do, we did a reset of the modem, network cards, tried to pass through the cable, the tips of the admins of StarCraft, and nothing worked. Then for about 2-3 days, no more, no more disconnecting! And since few days it came back.

I was "playing" a game 2v2 ladder with my friend a few minutes ago; we both just downloaded the patch and then went to play. Delay was terrible for all 4 players in the game, with intermittent low screens, and in the middle of the screen I have is at stake "pop-up", "Waiting for server" with the option to "surrender" and nothing else. My "countdown fall" did not reach 0, so I do not understand why I give up if the problem is the server itself. The end of the story is actually fallen in the game, and we lost our fight of stairs. I prefer to wait several hours for the servers up (as it was in beta) that playing well, fall and actually losing a game ladder.

I'm usually not one to complain, but this has happened to me in every type of game I've tried. It occurred to me at least 30 times since the patch. I keep trying to ignore it, but this has been taken too far. I have not noticed that I get a loss, but the score screen that says "error" and then it’s not in the history of my party. Sometimes, they even said that my account is blocked? What the hell is that? I have to go out and come back, find a quick match and begin again. I have no time to "play" with the severity when I play StarCraft.