Thread: Shotguns overpowered, and sniper rifles underpowered in Crysis 2

Shotguns overpowered, and sniper rifles underpowered in Crysis 2

I was playing the demo of Crysis 2 two days before, and most of the time it was a shotgun more than 20 feet was killing me, then I tried using the sniper rifle, I had to chase a man three times in the head (which is not used like armor) and my internet does not lag. Sniper has shot in the layer mode and Power and 2 shots in the way of armor and a head shot ever. I can find a semi auto shotgun is actually an underpowered.

Re: Shotguns overpowered, and sniper rifles underpowered in Crysis 2

Shotgun is far from being defeated, there is a reason that all uses of the scar. MK60 I found very useful when maps are full, they do not have to reload constantly, but the Jackal is very little power, and I think the gun is going too Mariscal moved, because it is very slow and the game is so faster than if you miss once you're a dead man.

Well, not most of the guns in every FPS a little slow? Particularly if your pump action. I memorize playing Call of Duty 4 and the use of pump-action shotgun and own people, but you're right: If you forget that he is dead. I have not used the shotgun a lot, but I remember it being underpowered rather than overpowered. Is that if a man approaches you with him, then, of course, has the upper hand. It is assumed that the handgun away and since it is semi-automatic, you're dead if you miss the first shots.

I had the chance of going head to head with a player in the game a day ago and I can tell, the Jackal needs a fan MILD. It took three shots to kill the player while he was in power mode. It took 6.5 shots to kill in the way of armor. Although I think its okay to kill a player with 5-6 shots while he is in armor mode, I think two short-distance shots should kill someone immediately. SCAR wants this because the players can grind in seconds, while the Jackal needs indeed many successful hits to kill a score.

NERF SCAR, to an amateur Jackal MILD, and increase overall health for the players. This should do the trick. As the snipers, I think they are very well balanced. I threw consistently in the spring 17 and it takes 2 shots to kill a player when pointing in the body, if it is a head shot success and 3-5 if the player is of armor. I love myself snipers, but I do not like snipers on Pier 17, in fact, player’s first thing they do is go upstairs and shot with nano-vision. As in Bad Company 2 (forgot the name of the map) will have to wait in line to shoot.

The Jackal is a little weak, but not for harm, is to give some medium-capacity long-range for use. Mobility is already high, but perhaps could be higher? It also increases the conditions of the cone of buckshot would be good. SCAR damage is probably fine, but the amount of control that provides full auto too, to hit back. The M60 is fine where it is in the demonstration. The sniper is good, although perhaps a small fan shutter speed can be justified.