Thread: Voice Chat is not working in StarCraft 2

Voice Chat is not working in StarCraft 2

I really love to play StarCraft 2 on the computer of mine. I really loved the graphic of this particular game. recently I have started to face very strange issue and I am really desperate to get the solution for the same. Well I am unable to do voice Chat on this particular game StarCraft 2. I am asking to all of the users who are having an issue like me and also let me know if you are having any solution to fix the problem of mine. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Voice Chat is not working in StarCraft 2

I am suggesting following thing which might be useful to fix the matter of yours. in case the MIC of yours is not working at all then you need to launch the game again on the computer and simply un mute the MIC. Another way to unmute the MIC is go to the Sound option from the Control Panel of the computer of yours. I have also found that this particular problem is going to be fixed in the upcoming patch by the developer of the game.

First of all I would like to say that you need to see whether the microphone is working or not with other application which you have installed on the computer of yours. if it is not working with other application then you need to see whether system volume is turned on or not. another thing you should see that Speaker is plugged at the appropriate slots on the computer of yours. I am hoping that above mentioned thing would help you out to figure out the root cause.

I am knowing something which would be helpful for this particular problem. Well from the Main menu of the game you need to go for the Voice and you need to see that Enable Microphone option is checked on the computer of yours. you should set the dropdown menu to the default and also set the volume slider to the right side and it should be up to 100%. Once you have done all this thing you can click on the Start Test and go for Microphone Test.

I let you know that Windows Vista handles the system volume on the basis of application which you have installed on the computer of yours,. it might be possible that StarCraft 2 is muted due to some reason. You need to launch the game on the computer and minimize the same on the computer of yours. you need to go for the Speaker volume and see whether the Speaker volume is muted or not. if it is muted then simply unmute the same and let me know the results.

If the Microphone Test is seems to working then I am sure that this particular problem is associated with the Firewall or router of the game. I have found some routers and Firewalls which are blocking the voice chat with the aspect of the StarCraft 2. Well you need to see whether your router is forwarding the port 1119 and 1120 on the computer of yours and also see whether it is using UDP protocol. You can also try with disabling and removing the firewall on the computer.