Thread: StarCraft 2: Unable to apply the Patch

StarCraft 2: Unable to apply the Patch

Well I am looking to play StarCraft 2 on the computer of mine. as you know that one need to Patch when he going to update the game with the latest version. Well I am getting an issue when I tried to patch the game on the computer of mine. I am totally not idea how to fix this particular problem which is occurring. Let me know if you are having any idea to fix the problem of mine. any suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: StarCraft 2: Unable to apply the Patch

Let me know in which manner you are trying to patching the game on the computer of yours. I am having the easiest way which you can do for the patching the game on the computer of yours. you need to login in to the Battle.net by simply using the Account Name and Password of yours and then attempt to patch the game. I am assuming that the way which I have provided over here would be helpful to patch this particular game StarCraft 2.

As far as I am knowing that one should logged into the computer as administrator of the computer to do patching the game on the computer. in case the game is not installed and patched on the Administrator account then I am suspecting that the permissions of the computer might be preventing to patch the game on the computer of yours. I have also seen that there is no support for the patching of the game in non administrator account.

As per my observation I have fund that there are number of cases which is describing that one can successfully patch the game by simply disabling the firewall or antivirus programs on the computer of yours. if disabling the same does not seems to work then you should remove the program from the computer of yours for the temporary basis and try to patch the game on the computer of yours. I am hoping that it will help you out to fix the matter of yours.

Let me know whether you are getting any error message when you are trying to patch the game on the computer of yours. if your answer is yes then I am suspecting that this particular problem might be happening due to running of the program in the background on the computer. for that particular scenario I recommend that you should go for selective start up or close the background application manually and see whether it is making difference in the situation of yours.