Thread: Save or load game state in Crysis 2

Save or load game state in Crysis 2

I had the played the Crysis in my computer and I didn’t get any issue with that. In that I can able to save the game state whenever I required and load it back from there. For that I have also got the easy option to make this. However I couldn’t find this capability in Crysis 2. I cannot save the game state using any key during the game play. Do you think there could be other way to do this? If yes, then tell me how. Should I need to use any special command to save the game and load it?

Re: Save or load game state in Crysis 2

I don’t think that there is one in Crysis 2. However what version of game you are using? I hope that you have bought the full version of game. The demo version game doesn’t saves or loads the state. As well the cracked version game also may not be able to save or load the game. Instead of thins I think that there is a quick save button. In order to save the game you should resume the game and then go for saving using the menu appear while resuming. Other than this there may not be any shortcut key or commands to store the game state.

I think that the game Crysis 2 include Autosave option rather than the Manual save settings. I have seen this kind of feature in most of the games. You don’t have to do anything because as the game moves on completing the campaign one by one, it will automatically get saved. After that you should save the game as total before you Exit. While you pause the game, you will notice several options in the menu along with Save and Load. Go to it and save the game using any name. Then continue playing the game and you don’t need to save it further because the game automatically saves to that name.

I am also searching for that option from the time I got the full version of crysis 2. It has been nearly 12 hours passed and played the game twice. I am still not able to find any of those options in keyboard. I have gone through the entire option menu and there also nothing. So it seems to me that the Crytek has forgotten to add these 2 options. The commands which are talking about may only work in consoles not in the PC version game.

I heard that there is a program which is available for Crysis 2 which will change the entire options in the game. What I mean is it will modify the menu and its settings. I think that this program is only for Demo version game. If you have full version then you can save the game anyhow. I assume that you are using demo. Usually the demo versions games do not contain save or load option. For that reason someone has come with a good crack to change the settings and enable several options which are disabled there.

It will be not necessary to save the game throughout the play. At the end before exiting the game save it once, that’s it. You can then load it every time whenever you required. I assume that the save and load option you are talking about may be through the keyboard shortcuts. I didn’t see this kind of option yet. If I got one I will surely post it here. Commands are not present the PC version game I think, it is only for console version.