Thread: Which is better: Dragon Age: Origins or Dragon Age 2

Which is better: Dragon Age: Origins or Dragon Age 2

Personally, I think Dragon Age 2 is a big step for Dragon Age: Origins. I have the Xbox 360 version, and love of combat. I'm more of a type of tactical action that a man and thought the game was incredible. The graphics look much better in my opinion. I do not see why so many people have a problem with this game, and I think you should be getting better reviews than it has been. I guess the battle is better, but should be tempered a bit. The sources, however everything else was a million times better story and characters to the environments and rhythm.

Re: Which is better: Dragon Age: Origins or Dragon Age 2

A great step, re-textures used, the voices of characters used again in an area of the NPC, the re-used locations. As for how to recycle a game goes, it's a big step! And the battle! It’s like an explosion; I love not being able to zoom out to adjust my radio AOE in an appropriate area, which is the BOMB BABY. And the story is the most unique I've seen, like, does not even exist! That is so cool! And the side missions? Are all very, very well done and unique, I enjoyed every single side mission that I have been offered. And the fight is incredible! How enemies appear is just fantastic! I'm opening a couple of guys then suddenly my mage is dead! 6 more enemies appear from nowhere, cunning and intelligence to them! So hard!

It is subjective, so this is all my opinion, of course, but DA2 has better graphics, better story, more characters, best actor, best game, an RPG rule better established (almost identical, of course, but small adjustments are definitely improvements), and better emotional strength. In every way that matters to me, DA2 is the superior game. One source was more "polished" and attributed that to their long development lead times.

DA2 I’m enjoying so far, however I have the same opinion with most of them. Bioware took a page from SquareEnix rehash the maps and voices, textures, etc and not set right with me. It also explains how to complete a sequel so quickly. I ran to the door to make money fast, when they could have more expansions just give DA O. So my vote is DA O as the game better. I could be one of the little with this estimation, perhaps / perhaps not, but from EA, Bioware just is not the same as that used to be.

Dragon Age: Origins. I prefer this type of role play. I had been under the feeling that the DA was created for that reason alone. DA2 is a very good game; Mass Effect is essentially a fantasy world. I do not know why BioWare felt the need to move in that direction, but they did. That's fine, I like Mass Effect too. But I also think it's a waste of potential. And I think the complaints about tiles, etc. is totally valid reused. The fight of quality versus quantity does not fly with me on this issue.

I have not finished playing DA: 2 and there are plenty of things I like about it, but there are a lot of things that really do not like it. I like the graphics, colleagues and some of the missions have been very interesting. I love the new Qunari! I hate to see the maps over and over and over again. This is just laziness to me. I do not like the fact that I have yet to figure out what is the purpose here, I feel like a hired murderer with no purpose. I do not like what they did with the elves as to how their ears look at least. I have to say I especially like DA: Origins more so far.

For the story I'd take DA2 in DA: O, however, re-use of areas DA2 is really annoying as I would in that department with DA: O via DA2. When it comes to combat I have mixed feelings really. Both control systems work for me even though we're miles away, but I do not think I would play roots with a combat system DA2 and vice versa. I liked the fact that playing DA2 especially in Kirkwall, for me - the whole story might have been in Kirkwall. It reminds me of some old dream short stories I read when I was younger, where the stories took place in a city. In summary, I cannot decide which is better. DA: Or are some things I like best, while DA2 has things I liked more than I do in DA: O. so yes, although I think it's a tie.