Thread: Extra mission’s code unable to work in Assassin's creed brotherhood

Extra mission’s code unable to work in Assassin's creed brotherhood

Few days back I received my PC version of Assassin's creed brotherhood. Now once I got the problem started. The thing was that when I tried to enter the code for the extra missions like the Aqueduct or the Trajan Market it said the code was invalid. I just refused to accept the code. I then entered it again and now it said code is already in use. So I am in a fix now and really don’t know the solution to this issue. Please help me out on this as I am waiting for your replies.

Re: Extra mission’s code unable to work in Assassin's creed brotherhood

Actually I feel that we have been undone by the piracy issue over here. Even I am facing with this same issue. I tried many times putting the code but it didn’t accept any of the time. I now feel we need to contact the UBISOFT Support for this as they are the right person to help us and maybe they can provide us with some sizeable solution. But please people do come up with the solution as it is very important for us as we are not able to play the game.

I feel that you have some issues with the copy of the game that you received. I guess that the copy of the game that you got must be invalid. To get rid of this problem I would suggest you that you need to get a fresh copy the game and that will immediately solve problem. I also think that all others who are suffering from this issue should apply the same technique to fix this issue. I am sure that this solution will work for you immediately.

Even I was suffering from this same issue. This is said to be a very old problem with this game and with UBISOFT. But the solution to this was very simple. What I did was to try putting the code many times. And then suddenly it just worked for me perfectly. So this is the only thing that I can tell you right now and I am sure that it will work for you. So in such situations you just need to be patient and keep on putting the code and surely it will accept it. I don’t really feel that you need to get a fresh copy of game.

Thanks a lot for all your replies. I feel that they have helped me a lot. I think that I just need to try it a number of times to fix this issue and hope that it accepts it of some point of time. This is because I don’t buy the idea of getting a new copy of game. So I feel that I just have to go with the other solution that is being mentioned over here otherwise calling UBISOFT Support is the best thing that I can do. So I would like to once again thank you for providing me with the solutions.