Thread: Assassins creed Brotherhood: Maria’s Dagger

Assassins creed Brotherhood: Maria’s Dagger

I am playing Assassins creed Brotherhood after the releasing of this particular game. I have read lots of materials regarding all the challenges in the courtesans which will give me the Maria’s Dagger. I have already done all the things but still I am unable to get the Maria’s Dagger. Can anyone tell me where is the problem in this particular situation. Also let me know if you are having the similar kind of the problem which is I am facing in the game.

Re: Assassins creed Brotherhood: Maria’s Dagger

Well looking at the situation I am asking certain question which would help me to fix the matter of mine. first of all let me know whether you are playing this particular game on the Console or computer? Also one thing I would like to say if you are plying the game on the Console you should visit the Courtesan's HQ and simply talk to Maria. Well she will give you more mission which you shodul complete. If you have done this particular thing then you should do this thing multiple times and I am hoping that it will help you out.

I let you know that you will not be able to get the dagger by completing the courtesan's missions. However you will be able to get the same by achieving the Courtesans guild challenges. Once you have completed the challenges a message box will being displayed on the screen which will state that the Dagger is now available at the Ezio's hideout. Let me know if you are able to get the by using the instruction of mine.

Thanks for the prompt replies of yours. Well I have not completed all the mission which are given by the maria and also some of the Guild challenges of the courtesans. But I have not found that dagger is still not available in the game. If you are saying about the Rosa in fiore which is first in the list next to the door then that particular thing is completed. But still I am unable to find the dagger in the game. Let me know if you are having any other idea to get the same.

You can also try to reinstall the game on the console and see what happens. Make sure that you should backup user profile file before doing anything. I am suggesting that you should go contact the developer of the game if you are a console users. I am assuming that they are the only person who are capable to fix the matter of yours. I am hoping that developer of the game would help you out to meet the requirement of yours.