Thread: Cannot Join Assassin creed Brotherhood Multiplayer mode on pc

Cannot Join Assassin creed Brotherhood Multiplayer mode on pc

Few days ago I have started playing the Assassin creed Brotherhood game on PC. I have played its older sequel as in single player mode and also in multiplayer mode. However in this new game I can play the game in Single player mode i.e. is offline mode. But when I try to join the multiplayer mode the game get just stuck. When I click on “Plat now”, the game keep searching for something but won’t join. I was joined so far only 2 times other than this the game searches for hours without any error message. What is the issue?

Re: Cannot Join Assassin creed Brotherhood Multiplayer mode on pc

This trouble might have to carry out by way of connecting throughout a proxy server to connect toward the Internet. The Ubisoft Game Launcher makes use of the Windows settings in support of the http proxy, except several configurations possibly will incident issues. If you connect to the Internet from side to side a proxy, please attempt the next steps:
    • Find the settings.ini file situated inside the installation folder of the Ubisoft Game Launcher (C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher)
    • Release it through Notepad, and put in the subsequent at the base of the text:
    Code:
    [ProxySettings]
    ProxyHost=proxyhostname:proxyport
    OverrideProxySettings=1
    You will have to modify the proxyhostname as well as proxyport to the values setup meant for your proxy.

This the common issue with all multiplayer gamers. When they got any new game they just jump to the Multiplayer mode without reading the proper instruction file. If you come across that you cannot play Assassin Creed Brotherhood game on PC in multiplayer mode, you must test out that if you had read the "Readme.txt" file inside the games install directory which hold significant information on what port required opening to ensure the game is capable to connect. Go through and check it on your computer.

You are telling that you can connect to the game in multiplayer mode sometime. So it indicates that there is nothing wrong with the game except the problem lies in your computer itself. You have to try to perform these possessions while you come across that you cannot play Assassin Creed Brotherhood game on PC in multiplayer mode:
    • Additional policy to Windows firewall / disabling firewall totally
    • Setup port forwarding on top of port 1000 as well as 27015 on router, TCP and UDP traffic
    • Validating Assassin Creed Brotherhood game cache
    • RE-install the Ubisoft Game Launcher otherwise download from the internet.
    • Try by enabling the Universal Plug And Play (UPnP)

I don’t think that it would be a PC problem because if it has something to do with the system then it obviously shows the error message. It will not searching for several hours to connect to the Ubisoft server. There are various further reasons that might also grounds this trouble:
    • Majority of the players might be still playing Singleplayer mode
    • Players may not be online as concerning to your timezone
    • The server might be busy to handle further request.
    • The game server might be in service or idle mode.
    • If this is not the case then you need to wait for Patch or update for the game. Till then simply enjoy the single player mode.

The dilemma senses like somewhat client surface to me. Similar to a router/firewall/various settings receiving within the approach and not permitting you to converse through the outer world whilst trying to discover Assassin Creed Brotherhood game. I am not sure about that. I am just saying my opinion. Usually when the internet connection is not enabling for your game then this kind of issue happens. What I mean is the game is not recognizing the internet connection activated on your computer.