Thread: Unable to change Assassins creed 2 graphics

Unable to change Assassins creed 2 graphics

As you know that Assassins creed brotherhood has been recently released in the market. I have got that particular game and installed the same on the computer of mine. Well I have found that the graphic of the game does not seem to change when I am playing the game. I tried everything which I can do but all of the efforts were fruitless and let me know if you are having idea regarding the particular matter. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to change Assassins creed 2 graphics

Looking at the situation I am unable to find out why this particular thing happening. Let me know which operating do you have installed on the computer of yours? Can you tell me the entire system configuration of the computer of yours? I also wanted you know if you are getting any error message while playing the game on the computer of yours? Do you have updated all the necessary drivers particularly graphic card driver on the computer of yours? Finally let me know if you have marked the Config file with the Read Only attribute or not?

Well looking at the matter which you have provided over here I would like to recommend that you should delete the Config.ini file from the computer of yours. Also another thing I would recommend that you should also try to set all the settings of the video game and graphic card to default. You should delete the file and simply restart the game and then go for the settings of graphic card as well as video game. You can back up the file in case you needed. However the game would automatically create the file when you restart the game on the computer of yours.

In this particular matter you should go for Assassin2.in which is located at the following directories. If you are using Windows XP then path would be as follow
    Code:
    C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed 2
    If you are using Windows 7 or Windows Vista then path would be
    Code:
    C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed 2
    You should look in the above mentioned folder and let me know if you have found any fix for the problem.

I was having the same problem which you have mentioned in this particular thread. Well I have simply uninstalled and reinstalled the game on the computer and from when I am not having any issue. I am suspecting that this particular thing happens due to corruption of the file or something like that on the system of yours. Hence I am highly recommend that you should go for reinstallation of the game and let me know the results of yours.

I am assuming that any of the solutions which are mentioned by the all the users have helped you to fix the problem of yours. If your problem is fixed then please share your experience over here so that other users who are having the similar problem could get the benefit from it. In case your problem is still not fixed then you should contact the developer of the game for this particular matter. Well according to me they are the only one who can help you out to fix the problem of yours.