Thread: More than 3 in battle party in Dragon Age Legend?

More than 3 in battle party in Dragon Age Legend?

As the title suggest what I am going to ask over here. Well I let you know that I am an account on Facebook from past couple of months. I have recently started to play Dragon Age Legend on this particular social networking website. I am repeating again that I want to know how can I get more than 3 in the battle party of this particular game. Any suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: More than 3 in battle party in Dragon Age Legend?

I am just wondering how can you get that particular thing in the battle party of this particular game. I have simply entered node today of 4 and 5 enemies in the game. I am having maximum number of 3 in the battle party of the game. I tried a lot to get more than that of 3. Well I will definitely let you know if I am able to get the battle party more than 3 and also trick for the achieving the same in the game. Any way thanks a lot for reading the information which I have mentioned over here.

I am thinking that you will be able to get the an Additional NPS slots in the game as you simply level up in the game. Another one thing would also happen in the scenario that is the enemy group in the game would become larger and larger in the game. So far I have not played Mage in the game. However spider in the NPC mage will not be able to do anything before the dying. Personally I would like to be a fourth person in the game.

It’s really bad according to me the thing which you have mentioned over here. I have faced many soldiers in the Planasene Forest having only 6 party members with me. More you have the people with you and more you will have the chance to survive in the game. But I think there would be no slot in the game as you more and more level up in the game. So I am not thinking that level up will help in the game anymore.

Well I have died at the time of reset the playing the game at the level 13. I was really bored with this particular scenario and I have died just because of the dumb thing which I did. I have accidentally hit the mana drain instead of mass paralyze. I have not spent no crowns in the game so far. The thing summoning would be pointless if the slots which are available in the game would filled with NPC. You will be able to have variety of formations in the game.

I am assuming that all the thing which is going to happen for the Summons in the game. I have found that the slots which are available 4,5 and 6 are assigned for the Summons creatures only. You will be able to get them if you go the mage party and have a look on them. However I am having less room for the summons in the game. I think I need to increase the number of rooms in the game then only I will be able to get the thing which is I am looking for in this particular game.