Thread: Encountered with firecrackers in assassinate mode in Assassin’s creed brotherhood

Encountered with firecrackers in assassinate mode in Assassin’s creed brotherhood

I have been playing the Assassin’s creed brotherhood in assassination mode and I suddenly encountered with the firecrackers. What it does is it just breaks the lock so anyone onto you and within range loses their lock and can't assassinate you. Also its makes all the NPCs behave a bit weird which reveals who was previously stalking you. So these are the problem I am facing while playing this game. So I want to know that are there any anti-firecracker techniques available. If yes then reply back immediately.

Re: Encountered with firecrackers in assassinate mode in Assassin’s creed brotherhood

I had a look at your query and feel that there is no such anti- firecracker available. But what I have seen is that when every time someone throws a bomb on me then I immediately drop a smoke bomb on that enemy. I do it most of the times as the person who tries to drop the bomb on me gets caught in my SB. So I just follow these steps and feel that even you should go ahead with it. But you need to remember that this happens when a person that uses fire crackers doesn't know the range.

Re: Encountered with firecrackers in assassinate mode in Assassin’s creed brotherhood

According to me the fire crackers are just OP. I feel that if you need to defend the fire crackers then you need to go for fire cracker imo. And while using it you need to mute but only if your timing is good. I have also noticed that many people just the fire crackers and SB just in time .And I think that the mute takes it away which is why I prefer to counter a fire cracker with a fire cracker. This is how I do encounter a firecracker and feels that you should follow the same.

I just went through the previous solution and thought that aren’t the firecrackers a good defense against the firecrackers itself. I think that you just need to throw them down immediately when your enemy tried. So this will help you a lot. Also along with that I feel that when you do so the enemy doesn’t expect such things and hence there are major chances of him getting killed. So I feel that it’s a very good option with which you can go ahead.

For me the firecrackers are very similar to smoke bombs. I would say that they are the new smoke bomb. I read it somewhere that UBI had mentioned that the firecrackers were more versatile than smoke bombs. I feel that the pursuer would throw their smoke bomb just to counter the defensive smoke bomb. So what that does is that it gives the advantage to the pursuer in almost every circumstance. Also if you see the firecrackers gives the advantage to the defender.

There is one more solution to this .What you can do is that you can active the stalker firecrackers to find the target and then target firecrackers to counter. What this will do is it will create a situation where they get vision back first. So I am sure that this will definitely help you. Also I have noticed that many people kill NCP as soon as they use the counter firecracker. So you can try out different solutions to encounter the firecracker.