Thread: Dragon Age Legend: DA2 unlock details

Dragon Age Legend: DA2 unlock details

I am playing Dragon Age Legend from past few days. I have already build castle in order to get the Evra’s Might. I have also reached the Freylen’s Peak and also completed the quest Vantage point in order to get the Evra’s Tophy belt in the game. Well I am looking to get the Dura’s Flame as early as possible in the game. Any suggestion to get the requirement of mine would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Dragon Age Legend: DA2 unlock details

I am assuming that unlocking all the items working normal as that for all the extra items which are available in the game. If you have unlocked that particular items in the game then I am assuming that all the items would remain unlock for the all the future playing of the game. If that is the scenario then I think you need to play entire game through unlock only and begin with the start over. Another thing you should consider that how you want to continue with the playing of this particular game.

Well according to me I have really liked the both the items Evras Might and Dura’s Blue Flame. Both of them have pushed forward in the game. I am wondering that I would like to play Mage though the warrior would plough the game faster and faster. I think there would be nothing like more energy or might be the thing like archer. If there would not take long time for the unlocking the stuffs then I am assuming that I am going to play mage happily. In case it takes long time then I am assuming that this particular part would be for the warriors in the game. You can skip the tutorials in order to unlock the items and simply begin with the hitting the start over button in the game anf continue with the playing according to the requirement of yours.

I am not sure about the thing but I think you should check in to promo pack whether it is included or not. see whether you are having the option like N7 Leather Armor, N7 Leather Helmet and Death's Hand Leather Armor, Energy potion x6 and Jade Empire Helmet. You should check in to the promo pack and let me know whether above mentioned thing is available in the game. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours.

Well I am having the N7 armor in this particular game. I am also having the Jade empire set in the game. I am looking for the thing which class would be the better armor for the game. I am not wrong than it would be a warrior. I don’t want to lose all the items of mine by resetting the character of mine. I am suspecting that game would require little bit rebalancing. I would really hate the lose of the armor if any of the classes are merged in the game.

I am thinking that it would give the class whatever you are belonging for. As a mage I have got the armor as a robes and the helmet in the game. Both the things are restricted to the mages. I was in the dark beta at the time of first wipe and I am not thinking that I will be able to manage all the objectives in order to 2nd unlock in the game. Currently I am at level 17 in the game. I am assuming that it would take little bit more time to unlock all the other items in this particular game.