Thread: Dragon Age Legend: Two-handed weapon VS one-handed weapon and shield

Dragon Age Legend: Two-handed weapon VS one-handed weapon and shield

Well I am having an account on the Social networking website Facebook. I love to play Dragon Age Legend on this particular social networking website. I think there is no reason to select two handed weapon from the liking in the way it is looking. Specifically when you are buying that items by simply purchasing using crowns. You will get the stats high for the one handed and the shield and two handed stats would be two low in the game. Let me know the opinion on this particular matter as early as possible.

Re: Dragon Age Legend: Two-handed weapon VS one-handed weapon and shield

I am agreed that Dragon Age Legend is quite interesting which I have played ever on the Facebook. When you went to the item store you will see the two handed weapon would have the attack stat of 12 and 5 luck and plus 50% crit. When you will have a look on the one handed weapon and shield you will get the 14 attack , 6 luck , 8 defense and plus 50% crit and 20% dodge that particular device. I am hoping that the attack stats should be either removed or reduced from the shield itself. Also there should be large increment in the boost or otherwise two handed weapons should be entirely removed from the game itself. Why because I am thinking there is no skills are required to use them at all.

Well I am thinking that two handed weapons are not totally destroyer in the game. According to my personal opinion I have always looked for the two handed devices in the game. Bu I am thinking there would be thing like trade off in the game. You might get the benefit from the any other weapons in the game. If you are not liked the two handed weapons in the game then simply leave them and use the other weapons which are available in the game.

Are you sure about the thing which you have mentioned in your post. I think there should be weapons which can be thrown in the game. I am wondering that it would be making better solution for yours. That particular weapon might be causing the more damage than that of the weapon which should be available in the game. We need to wait till the developer of the game introduces all this things in this particular game.

Well I am also having the same issue with the Dual Wield weapons in the game. I am agreed with the points of yours that is to use single dagger and shield for the stats. So far I have not seen skills like dual wield in the game. But I would like to have dual wield if it is being introduced by the developer of the game. According to my way of thinking I would like to have two handed weapons in Desperate Swing in the game. If you are looking to increase the stats in the game then I think you should go for introducing the bonus in the game.

I don’t think so that Desperate Swings are not a good option then that of Sword and Board. I am assuming that I would be a lucky person if I am able to hit the desperate swing for the couple of times in the game. With Sword and Board I am thinking that quick lunge can be followed by the normal attack in the game. You will get the same amount of the damage by simply using the desperate swing in the game. So you can try at least once and see the results.