Thread: Unlocks for Dragon age legends on Facebook

Unlocks for Dragon age legends on Facebook

I have recently come to know about the game launched on Facebook that is nothing but the Dragon age legends. I have played this game and it is really interesting but the thing here is that I have never been through major part of the game. So please help me out here and let me know the codes that will allow me to unlock the further levels of the game. As I am the newbie towards the game and I really want to clear the levels as soon as possible. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Unlocks for Dragon age legends on Facebook

If you will ask me then the first thing that I want to tell you here is that you first need to check whether the game is properly installed and the copy used for the installation is the finest one and if you really want to play the game with higher level then you have to check out whether the game is having the sets of level because there are ways which will help you to clear the different levels and then have a go at it. I am sure this information will definitely help you to solve the issue.

I am also playing the same game from last couple of weeks and it is really a fantastic game and it is really enjoyable also. Now as mentioned by you that you are really willing to unlock the game or the levels. Then I have an option for you that are you have to just use the cheat code to unlock them. But as per my opinion you should never try the same because it is not legal and it may cause problems to you.

I do not think there would be another way to play this game? I just because of the way to security holes in major site ran refuse to use facebook. Dragon loves all things old, but I just do not get my facebook for you may touch. Whatever happened to travel as sim2er mentioned, this was a great game. l have to miss out on facebook and currently I am unable to use the same. So please help me in this case and let me can I play the dragon age legends other than facebook.

As per my experience yes you can play it, actually the thing here is that the game is only a part of Facebook or you can say that it is associated with it and you can get the same on any other networking site. Or here you can also download the same game and then see whether you are able to install it on your system or not and if yes t5hen you can easily have a go at it and play the same without Facebook.