Thread: Bad graphics with Magicka

Bad graphics with Magicka

I am having the Windows 7 installed on my system and I am enjoying this game on this computer. Well when I was doing the installation for game then I never got some problem with it. Now I have observed that the problem is by means of the Graphics of system. I am bound to say that the graphics actually gone weird and therefore it will be superior if you all can tell me that how I can be out of this strange graphic problem. With all the additional games that I installed in my computer; I am not at having any of the problems. What is the big matter here? I have tried all the possible solutions that I can but really cannot find any solution in the game. Would appreciate any help in the matter.

Re: Bad graphics with Magicka

It seems that the graphics drivers which are there on the system not functioning appropriately and therefore, you will find the problem. It looks like some of the files which are smashed and as a result you are getting the trouble. It will be superior for you if you can try to do the installation of graphics drivers over again and check if after performing the reinstallation of this capable to correct the trouble. If you have the same problem with the graphics and you are sure of it, then it is best if you can go to the same as I told you.

I would wish to suggest you updated drivers for the computer. You will be able to get the updated drivers from the official site of the graphics card. Just visit to that site and type the complete model number of the graphics card and after that go for operating system. You will be equipped to obtain the one for you. If you are having the Windows 7 installed in your computer, please confirm that on the operating system version is ETH. I mean see what bit version. If 32-bit then look to install this particular version there and if the 64-bit if it recently, then you have to have that particular driver. Select the drivers properly and then go with installing it. Really hope this will solve the problem we face here.

I have been trapped by means of this kind of problem the majority of the time and that also by means of many games. Well I was equipped to escape of the problem by downloading drivers. I use to uninstall existing drivers and after that I visit the official site of graphic card. When I was having the same problem then I was having the Nvidia graphic card. Once I gone to the site then I request it to go to system scan and subsequent to the scan was above it used to turn up by means of the suitable drivers. After downloading and installing I rebooted the computer and then all the problems were resolved. I wish that this will do the same for you.

It will be good if you can do a reboot and see if you're getting an error message for the game. After that if you find a mistake then post that over here and if you get no error then go to the settings for the game and check if after doing a few modifications you can get the game running properly. You are needed to modify the resolution. Many of the times playing games by modifying the resolution can also solve the problem for the game that is similar to what you are facing at the time. You can just minimize the things and see if that can assist in any manner.

They have not answered yet and therefore, it seems that the question of yours has not been resolved with all the solution has been given so far and therefore I think it will be great if you just go with the reinstallation of the entire game and not see if that can help you with the item that you are getting there. Just make sure you install the game cleanly. You can uninstall the game as of the Control Panel, and after that you can obtain the game installed on system once more.