Thread: The fighting is absolutely disgusting in Dragon Age 2

The fighting is absolutely disgusting in Dragon Age 2

I have not finished the game, and I was firm not to give my opinion before the final because I believe in the true image. But while not all the game really needs to get out of my chest. The fight is pure, raw, utter garbage, atrocious. It's a shame to watch and play, and I feel dumber every time I have to fight something. The animations are completely ridiculous, wizards and rogues, in particular, are a kind of idiot dances full of stupid moves that make me just / face palm - jumping, waving their arms in vain. Dragon Age 2 is supposed to be the "pseudo-realistic and courageous" franchise; this circus is just the opposite. Any fascination and any "seriousness" are dead on the spot with the party of clowns that look like a parody of the children of the kung-fu movies.

Re: The fighting is absolutely disgusting in Dragon Age 2

Yes, unless the entire Firefox, DAO had normal happening, and if you think you have talent da2 less useless, then you're crazy. To include all the fringes can be built so that if all the talents da2 worth then I'm pretty sure I can make a strong case for all the talents in DA: O. I will say one thing though. Da2 FF would be a nightmare, to see how "fast" is all that would be almost impossible to deny the majority of cases of FF. That said, I just had to refresh for a fight in DA2 normal. DA: O? A little more.

So ridiculous speed, waving a sword as big as if it weighed 10 grams, jumping like an idiot and have bodies about the explosion as soon as you look funny, is "animations are weird? Well, we certainly have different expectations TAKEN "weird animations are like. Because idiots cartoons on the top of the animated action movies that seem to suck much more realistic somehow. I never found an idiot acrobatic tumbling around staff before using it to look impressive. He just looks, well, an idiot.

Mana was The Clash that was a hit KO 1 to all magicians. Then there were people wearing bright Shield, Arcane Warrior defense then Auto boss fight all spam attack potions every second. And indeed a nightmare I cannot even use the scythe and turmoil at any time. 2H attacks allies now beaten into a nightmare. I had to stop using powerful blow, which kills Elizabeth, as soon as I use.

I totally agree. At first the fight was fun and could not get enough. Now that I am over 15 hours in the nightmare I've moved down the difficulty is not because he cannot win the fight into a nightmare, but because I have no interest in doing so. Not being able to approach a battle with a plan that does not include, "If the enemies appear randomly everywhere to do X" is an incredible design flaw. I feel like I'm playing a better version of Assassin's Creed more than I feel like I'm playing a version of Dragon Age.

I like the way to combat the nightmare is fun for me. But I have just got the game today. The main complaint is that I do not heal my allies with instructions willingly heal themselves, but not my computer. Do not ask me why this happens. Now I have to control my whole team as opposed to DAO in which let them do their thing most of the time I got used to it now after playing for a couple of hours, but there really should be doing what they say to do. The chance of explosion of bodies is a bit stupid when hit with a bow of his arms and legs explode recalls bloody mess.