Thread: Cant complete lair of Romulus in Assassins creed brotherhood

Cant complete lair of Romulus in Assassins creed brotherhood

How to complete the lair of Romulus in Assassins creed brotherhood. I am just stuck at this point and want some help. I am unable to move ahead. The problem lies with finding things here. I had run around different places but cannot find anything. I hope there is some easy way to end this level really fast. I also want some cheats for this game.

Re: Cant complete lair of Romulus in Assassins creed brotherhood

The problem lies with the entrance. I had seen many people who are stuck at the entrance and unable to get out. This is actual a secret location. To get the solution for this just try a wiki guide. This will be more helpful. I had seen on some web that offer you complete detail with all location marked. You can follow the guide and move accordingly and finish up the level.

You can do that through a video of the level for getting more information on the same. Well it is not a very short level. There are few things hidden in that that can be found by navigating the entire area. I cannot give you the link here, but just search for the level title on youtube and you will be able to find the required level. For cheats you have to use certain mods.