Thread: Dragon Age Legends for iphone

Dragon Age Legends for iphone

So far I have played the Dragon age series of game in Xbox, PC and facebook. The recently played game is Dragon Age Legends on Facebook. It didn’t bore me at all because this is not a complicated game as well as an easy game. It lies in the middle. Now I have been looking forward this game for my iphone. There are plenty of games available for iphone as well as its reliable units. I hope that the Bioware also develop a game for ios platform.

Re: Dragon Age Legends for iphone

When I looked into the official site of Dragon Age legends I come to know that, the bioware very soon will be going to release the ios platform as well for the Android platform. Now I think that both platforms not far behind getting this innovative game. I own an ipad in my home and I would love to play game on it. The ios so far has become the excellent platform gamers on their handheld or portable devices.

I don’t think that we really need an additional game to play into iphone. In iphone it may not be possible for you but I think that in ipad there might be a slight possibility to play the game using your facebook account otherwise directly from the official website. For that your ios device must be capable to run flash game in any manner. Without the flash no device can play this game from any source. Still I urge you that open the official website otherwise facebook account and try to play from it.

As far as I know that the ios does not support the Adobe flash. There are lots of things going between 2 corporations. However playing dragon age legends on iphone is not achievable but you may try it in your ipad. If your ipad does support the other facebook games then it will must support this game. I heard that there is a new version of ios came to market. If possible you can try that one also.

Just wait for a month and you will obviously get the game for your iphone, ipad or itouch. The android phones are also not behind this. I think that the bioware is going to release the game for both platforms at a same time so that there will not be any misconception among 2 platforms. I have been waiting for a couple months for this game on my ipad. I hope that I can get it in this month’s end. If not then obviously in next month.

It will not be hard thing to develop a game for iphone or ios. The bioware has already announced that they will going to release the game or game application as soon as possible. The game on facebook is completely depends on the Flash. So they cannot implement the same game on ios because the ios does not support the Flash. They will need to rebuild the whole game and for they need enough time to test and execute the game in all three platform of ios and they are iphone, itouch and ipad.