Thread: Easy Head start in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

Easy Head start in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

After several days of play of Dragon Age Legends on Facebook I have managed to grind through the Planascene Pass. I heard that it is the most complicated as well as the hardest pass through all the levels. Now I am at level 15 and within few minutes I may be up to 16. No it seems to me that these levels completely trouble-free and boring. Is there a statement that I let pass regarding when this goes reside? When will this tedious levels last?

Re: Easy Head start in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

I don’t think that there are any easy or tedious levels or head start in the game. You might be missing something. Either you haven’t achieved the tasks completely otherwise you didn’t unlock the items. Make sure that you are getting more crowns and building more things. You need to collect more health, armor, weapons and much more. In each level and quest there is a tough battle. After the level 5 all the levels are much more complicated to accomplish.

If you’re contributing in the head start, you might have observed a snooping looking enclosure in the offing for you by the side of your castle. Via clicking to discover what’s surrounded by, you would be specified the alternative to verify your account intended for promo packs. I’ve implied at numerous of them ahead of, except through the head start in progress, I required to feature the packs away in complete.

As far as I know all the levels in the Dragon age Legends are not the hardest level after all. Some of the levels in the game are much harder to accomplish. When you get a harder or more tougher level then you can assume that there will obviously be an unlockable item. In that the battle also more complicated to win over. In order to win such battles you need to get enough health and buy big weapons like bombs and other firm armor etc. In some levels you may need to build the structures to create weapon of your own.

I have seen that some levels are completely boring. Like those the battles are not mainly attractive at all. You don’t need to battle there because your teammate will help you to win battle. There is nothing to lose from your side. I really hate such battles. Rise of the levels means the game needs to be more complicated to complete but in this case it seems to me that the game is completely different. I don’t know for what intention the developer had created this idea or level but in some levels of game I enjoyed a lot. There is nothing to say about those.

The best level I have experienced so far in Dragon age Legends is the level 6. In that level I have to defeat the Raspin. It was the strongest character I have ever met in the level or before that. I have struggled a lot to beat this. Not only me but my teammates also struggled much to take over the level. In that level there was unlockable item. After that battle only I can set off to the next level. Even after the much struggle I really liked this level. I hope that the upcoming levels are also like this.