Thread: Battles after finishing the game Dragon age Legends on Facebook

Battles after finishing the game Dragon age Legends on Facebook

Recently I have started playing the games in Facebook. I know about some of the games before but I didn’t get much time to play them. Now I am in a vacation and most of the free time I am spending on Facebook. Now I am really impressed by the new real game called Dragon Age Legends from Bioware plus EA. After hours of play I have realized that there are no battles in the game. I am not talking about the common battles during the game play or quest. I am asking about the battles like after the competition of game or quest or challenge? Does anybody able to find it yet?

Re: Battles after finishing the game Dragon age Legends on Facebook

Battle within Dragon Age: Legends follows a turn-based representation which the majority gamers will be aware of. Previous to battles begin; you have the preference to call upon one of numerous sustaining characters, which is suggested, particularly when fighting numerous influences of enemies. On one occasion the battle has been completed conversely, your friends will exhaust, prompting you to hang around a pair of hours previous to walking backward into the warmth of combat. In order to get a main battle after the quest you need to earn certain things to unlock them as I think.

The game runs something like an easy sequence of quests, each one created from a series of meets on a globe map. These encounters can efficiently be expresses like JRPG-sequel, wherein battle is turn-based, following a battle line up. You start a bump into through barely your character on the ground, you are afterward exposed your first enemies, plus a digit which decides how a lot of waves there will be into that example. You’re subsequently specified the chance to employ up to 2 NPCs to help you. Luckily, the battle encounters/quests aren’t the merely feature of the game. There are much more like achieving Battle Mage.

Certainly, the 2 halves of the game Dragon age Legends – the castle as well as the combat – generate a self-sufficient financial loop. Gold grossed from fighting combats and finishing quests can be spent into increasing the castle and improvement of its rooms. The battles which you are getting in each quest are the real battle to achieve your crowns and other bonus things. This will guide or help you to the Main battle which may be present in the end of the game but not after each quest.

As far as I know there are nearly 25 levels in the game and each one needs to be achieving something by the player in order to get to the battle mage of Dragon age Legends on Facebook. However this not the easiest task for all. There will not be any big battle like with excessive number of opponent. You will get only limited number of opponent as well as the helps to combat. Each quest in the game is to achieve something different not for achieving battles or combats.

The turn-based battle of Dragon age Legends resolves together issues at one time. The planned battles engage the best part of the player’s time inside the game, and they are obviously not tedious click-fests, demanding the player and satisfying elegant moves. Additionally, the battles offer the unrelenting castle a real reason; increasing the castle is not a finish in and of itself. In its place, the yield of the castle is consumables the player can make use of in battle.