Thread: Account linking not working Dragon age Legends on Facebook

Account linking not working Dragon age Legends on Facebook

The Facebook games are my favorite game after all. I have been playing some of them since the Zynga has offered it. As you might know the Bioware is the creator of Dragon age sequel games. But recently the Bioware has also released a game for Facebook users with the name called Dragon age Legends. I have unlocked the game but it didn’t link to my account. It shows me that “There was a trouble with your request”. It tells me that there is a connections error and try again later. I have tried one more time but results are the same. My computer is currently using Firefox 3.6.13 and Flash 10.2.152.26. Can anybody tell me what could be the issue?

Re: Account linking not working Dragon age Legends on Facebook

I have also had the similar issue with both Firefox and Internet Explorer 8. The issue exists until I have generated a master EA ID. I already include a Bioware as well as EA account but actually the game needed a master ID as well. Within the "Dragon Age 2 unlocks" part of the options menu, snap the "create account link". It'll get you toward an EA website, and afterward click the "login" key in the higher right bend. Put in your information, and after that it prompted me I didn't contain a master EA ID, therefore I formed one. I confirmed email address, and after that within the "about me" tab it had Gamertag as well as PSN ID. As a result I determined to try the account connecting on DA: Legends currently and next it essentially worked

I had the similar trouble. I believe it gets an hour or thus for DA Legends unlocks to affect the DA2 account, except I'm not certain like I tried a pair of effects to repair the trouble: I went to "forgot password" option and rearrange the EA account password on my antique EA account, through a sight to making sure that the EA account password was completely right. Meant for a few reasons I was afterward prompted to go after the EA account formation setup. I went through this, with my older EA account particulars, ensuring I enabled facebook connecting. At this moment the foremost DA Legends unlock showed within DA2, except it could've now been a wait among EA and Facebook databases, otherwise something else.

Dragon Age II or Dragon age Legends users can currently play dragon age legends on top of Facebook. Index your replica of the game on bioware site and I think that is what permits you to play exclusive of a beta key in. if you cannot able to play it or link to your account then try with different browser. Otherwise you need to create different ID in EA site. While linking makes sure that you have verified your Email address for Authentication from the EA or Bioware. Your newly created profile may not be activated yet. It might be still in Moderation process. So you need to check on that.

We be familiar with that a number of players inside the Closed Beta have had their Dragon age Legends account linked to a dissimilar account in that case the one they will be playing Dragon Age 2 through. If you would like to link Legends toward an additional EA Account, you will discover an Unlink Account button within the Dragon Age 2 Unlocks screen establish inside the options menu. I hope that your issue is also something related to this. Just check it on that.

Eventually this is the problem I have amid the game operational on top of Facebook like a platform. Sure it takes them contact except it furthermore locks away anybody who doesn't desire a Facebook account from playing. They're at rest making use of your EA account as well (presently intended for beta access and eventually for whichever unlocks) therefore this actually doesn't have to be running within Facebook. I'd be actually amazed if majority of these games are completely reliant on Facebook's API to truly run. Certainly they'd have fewer players except it's at rest another loop I have to bound through that I must not through Journeys.