Thread: Consistently getting Acrobatic kills in Assassin's creed brotherhood

Consistently getting Acrobatic kills in Assassin's creed brotherhood

I have been playing this game now from past few days and have been really doing well with it. But now my problem is that I have been getting only the Acrobatic kills as bonuses. So is there a trick to this? What I did was I tried to go for a greater variety in every match and this is one of the bonuses. But the problem is that I am just getting this only and don’t find the variety in it. Maybe this is due to its more strict stipulations. So if anyone has answers to this then do get back to me.

Re: Consistently getting Acrobatic kills in Assassin's creed brotherhood

According to me if you need to see your target and then go into a blend group and then climb up beside him and then smash X. Now if your target comes towards you expect smoke bomb then run up that wall and acrobatic. You just need to think something unusual and don’t just depend on the Acrobatic kills to destroy your enemies. You can try out this solution and see if it works or not and I am sure it will be helpful to you.

According to me any aerial kills that aren't from a normal roof should be tried out. So if you see a target below you and then instead of killing it as fast as possible you can just make a little hop to a rope or something like that . If you are on a normal roof and have a lock on them and they are right below you then try hitting the B button so that you drop to hang on the edge of the building and then hit kill. Also if you see a guy walking right at you and you are near a wall just hop up the wall and hit kill.

There is one more thing that you can do. You have to remember that the advantage to the wires or beams is that you can quite easily get the focus on a target in a blend group below you. There is one more thing which you can do I that you can use throwing knives when they are running. This is one more thing which you can check out and then you don’t have to just depend on the Acrobatic kills to go ahead in this beautiful game.

I have one more solution to your question. What you can do is for the acrobatic once you have spotted your target just hang off the side of a wall and the run along a narrow beam or wall or a rope or my favorites if they're on the roof so climb up on the chimney next to them. This is really interesting and will be very fascinating to you while you are actually playing the game. If you kill your target as you are climbing onto the roof or just before you land after a jump then they will provide you with some other moves too. So again this can be used by use to get some more bonuses.