Thread: Unable to play Assassins creed brotherhood In windowed mode

Unable to play Assassins creed brotherhood In windowed mode

Guys it seems that everyone is having some or the other problem with this Assassins creed brotherhood game as I have found out that even I am unable to get the game to pay in the Windowed Mode as well. I have played many games as before but there I was able to easily play the game even in the Windowed mode by making use of the Alt+ Enter keys with the game and I would easily get to the Windowed Mode. But using the same I am unable to get it over here, so I would want to know that is there any difference in the way so as to play the game in Windowed Mode please do suggest.

Re: Unable to play Assassins creed brotherhood In windowed mode

Dude first of all are you able to play the game in the full screen mode effectively or not, and if yes than apart from the Alt+ Enter buttons you can even try out getting the game to turn to the Windowed mode with the help of the following command -windowed, -winmode , as they are the other alternative through which you can also be able to get the game to run in the Windowed Mode, so try this out and see if you can get the game to run the way you want.

Dude if you are making use of the DX10 graphics technology on your system with the graphics card of yours than pressing Alt+ Enter with it will only help to fix the gaming errors, also if you are making use of the DX9 than I doubt whether it will support or not. Only with the DX11 I think that you will be able to get the game in the Windowed Mode so, you must try running the game with it.

If you are unable to get the game to play in the Windowed Mode then the thing is that the graphics hardware of your system is not responding and that is why you are unable to get the game to be played in the Windowed. Now to overcome this problem there could be many solutions for the same, but what I would suggest is that you should first update the graphics driver that you are having on your system and see if you can get the game to run in the Windowed Mode, I hope with this you will be able to get the game to run the way you want.

If after trying all the above solutions, even then you are unable to play the game in the Windowed Mode than the only way to find out what is wrong is by reinstalling the game. This will usually help you to get to know where the problem is, if even after that you are unable to get the game to play in the Windowed Mode than what I feel is that your system might lack some of the graphics settings that has to be modified.