Thread: Assassins creed brotherhood Graphics Settings reset after every start of the game

Assassins creed brotherhood Graphics Settings reset after every start of the game

It is really very embarrassing as I have found out that I was unable to get the Assassins creed brotherhood run with the default settings all the time when I start the game, I would always love to play the game with the best graphics settings having the maximum resolution and color, but the thing is that the effect only last when I play the game, after I have closed the game and again try to play it, I find that the graphics settings resets each and every time. I would always save the changes that I would do in the graphics of the game but after every start of the game the settings gets reset, so can someone help me to know that how to overcome this problem.

Re: Assassins creed brotherhood Graphics Settings reset after every start of the game

Dude can you mention some of the system configuration that you are having on your PC, usually the graphics of the game does depend upon the graphics of the system so if there are any kind of a problem with the graphics of the system. Also, which graphics modification are you talking about. Are you changing the graphics of the game or your system, please mention this as well as this kind of a information is very useful for proving the right information.

Re: Assassins creed brotherhood Graphics Settings reset after every start of the game

These are some of a configuration of my system, I am using Core 2 Quad 9550 which I have overclocked to 4.0ghz with a HD 5870 and I am also having Corsair Dominator 4GB Ram. As far as the settings is concerned I am changing the settings that are there inside the game to get the best resolution and feel for the game but after every start of the game I have found out that the changes that I have made goes away and I have to again and again modify it again.

This is happening all because of the user account that you have created with the game not getting it saved, the changes of the graphics in the game is because of the problem with your account in the game and that is why you find that you don’t get the settings saved. One of the options that you can try out is reinstalling the game as that might be able to solve the problem of the data not getting saved onto your system.

Hey I have also faced the same problem before with the Dragon Age 2 game and I even after by just reinstalling the game I found that I was not able to get the changes in the graphics settings to get saved. Now to get the changes in the game to be saved what you will have to do is that you will have to install the game on some other drive as due to some bad portion of the memory due to which changes are not getting saved, so try installing the game on some other drive and you will surely be able to get the thing to run smoothly.