Thread: Dragon Age Legends going to charge energy for gold retrieval on Facebook

Dragon Age Legends going to charge energy for gold retrieval on Facebook

First, you are not sharing information both with us in regard to the changes ... even going so far as to stealth nerf parts of the game. Does anyone have any idea you were going to charge energy to the recovery of gold? Or we will not extend the right to the castle for someone to get gold instead of the town crier to track a long friends list? Second, they seem to be doing the opposite of what most of us are saying they are the best for the future of this game. Finally, you are taking our money and no way to react to changing game. If you are going to make us pay the crowns of the arts and such, and then change the operation of a class, then it should give us an option to comply?

Re: Dragon Age Legends going to charge energy for gold retrieval on Facebook

The thing is they are not making you pay for anything. If you pay for crowns, he chose to do his will. As for respect, has aspects, each and every one was clean one respect. I saw it as a bonus for testing, and I had discovered my class time is made wipes. Make radical changes, drastic for classes and without choice in the matter is simply horrible. If you disagree with that, it's hard to take seriously. Maybe you did not know that there is more character wipes? In any case, is unfair.

Well, let's not test the content of the crown without us paying for it, as we are, you know, try the game? Moreover, they are offering something similar through gold crowns which can be obtained. You cannot buy a single item with the gold that I know. Everything falls right, and most of them are lame. I have a level 24 item drop, but I'm level 12. I mean, really? With respect to the aspects and are now making big changes, but does not offer the option respectively, so I'm not sure what your point is?

Here I want to say something about it. See any of my numerous complaints about this. I agree with the OP. And no, we are forced to buy the crowns, but I'm guessing that they appreciate what we do. I say guess because from our side has been quite abusive as a buyer of the crown. One can only assume that making money, because logically, screw on giving money is a good way to stop them.

Radical changes in the Rogue and Warrior is explained, most rogues are changed again. I am sure that an option will come soon, respectively (for crowns of course), but anyone who has been in the beta for a while should be used for major changes now. Many things in this game need balance. Instead of nerfing the classes, which could only pump out even enemies. Her class was not going to change, but the effect is still achieved, and a response would not help in that case. If you are worried about money, do not buy crowns until the game in a slot where you like. This is the first beta version that I have been involved take any money from real life however.

Buffing enemies and nerfing classes are not equal since buffing enemies would raise difficulty across the board and maintain any level of imbalance within separate classes. So no, there is an obvious difference between the two. The issue is not the need to rebalance because yeah, we expect that. The issue is that every change they have done has taken away freedom from the player. Not a single change within the numerous changes has raised limits, buffed, nothing.