Thread: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - update is not compatible with the current installed

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - update is not compatible with the current installed

Recently I have I installed the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood game in my computer. After playing several hours my friend had told me that there is a patch available to download. After looking at the details of that patch or the update, it has several fixes for single player and multiplayer issues. For that reason I have downloaded that pack and the name is Assassins.Creed.Brotherhood.v1.01.Update-SKIDROW. When I try to install it in my game it prompts me that the update is not companionable with your present game. How could be this?

Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - update is not compatible with the current installed

It seems to me that the update pack is just a fake because new sequel of game has just released now for PC. The pack which you are trying to update or install may be for another sequel of game. So far I know that there are 3 to sequel of games. Each sequel is with different storyline. One other thing is make sure that you haven’t downloaded the update file from any third party sites like piratebay or torrent. Just visit the official site and see whether there is any download is available or not.

Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - update is not compatible with the current installed

I think that the update pack is available from Ubisoft is only for limited versions of Assassin Creedbrother hood game. What I mean is it only works in some versions. So far I have seen that this downloadable patch is only work with US and Russian version game. If you have any other version of games, then it may not be possible for you. Furthermore it will not work whichever multi release game. The actual size of the patch is 72MB.

I think that you haven’t installed the patch properly for your game and due to this the system is showing as not compatible. First download the patch file from the official site. Make sure that the size of the file is nearly 72MB. After downloading unpack the zip file. Run the ac_brotherhood_1.01_ww.exe file. Now the installer will tell you to duplicate the several cracked stuff from the SKIDROW directory the major install directory and overwrite it. If you want just restart the computer and start playing the game.

I also heard that there is some problem with the update or patch file. It might not be for everyone but some are getting much difficulty with the installation. Some version of games still not able to install this patch into it but some can. The ubisoft didn’t release this patch as a global release. So I think that you need to wait some more time until you get the correct patch for your version of game. Also check that the file inside the package is with right name. If it is not proper then rename it so that it can be recognized in the game source folder.

I think that the target folder assigned for the patch file may not be the proper one. When you try to install the .exe patch file it may be copying or installing the file to some other folder. So while beginning the installation just make sure that it has right path in it, in which you have installed the game. Check the game folder and ensure that it matches with path name. If this is not a cause then extract the .exe files and copy all the stuffs to the proper game folder otherwise overwrite it.

vorderas Guest

hi all
    i am now register account for find way update Assassins.
    first i read for help myself but can't find here.after i try somethings and its been.
    i save before crack original ACBSP.exe and AssassinsCreedBrotherhood.exe for this i didnt unistall and reinstall clearly.
    but who cant save, do unistall and reinstall.
    after run original AssassinsCreedBrotherhood.exe its try update and have report fail.
    click advanced (left,bottom button) read. there write in windows hard drive (C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\Temp\ubi****.exe ) delete all files in temp folder.
    maybe some files its can not delete.no problem.importand for we ubi****.exe file and some folders.
    and comtinue read repot there write link (http:// ********ac_brotherhood_1.01_??.exe ) (??.exe it my exe file rus.exe your exe name is maybe change).
    ok copy link and open browser and paste and download.after exe file copy to in your game installed folder.after run it.
    its finish.
    after u can download 1.01 crack and chang with original file.
    have fun
    Last edited by vorderas; 22-03-2011 at 11:36 PM.