Thread: Where is Smoke bomb in the Assassins creed brotherhood?

Where is Smoke bomb in the Assassins creed brotherhood?

Recently I have started to play this particular game Assassins creed brotherhood on the Xbox of mine. I love to play this game but I am having a problem with this particular game. I am looking to kill 10 brutes on the bridge and it has become quite difficult for me. I have found that I need to use smoke bomb in the game but I am to purchase the same from the tailor. The only option which is I am having is to get the medicines pouches. I have also tried with the blacksmith but it was totally wastage of time for me. Let me know how can I enable the smoke bomb pouch in the game?

Re: Where is Smoke bomb in the Assassins creed brotherhood?

Well I am unable to find out why are you so confused about this particular thing. According to me you did not need to buy the pouch and you will be get the same from the mercenary which might be located in the tuscany . you will be able to get the smoke bombs in the game form the blacksmith. You need to complete the mission which is available near abbey in the game. Once you have completed with the mission you will be able to get the smoke bomb in the game.

I think you need to use smoke bomb in the game to kill the enemies. Well I recommend that you should use arrow storm on the enemies or hire and use mercenarie. They would kill all the enemies in the game within 15 seconds. I have done the same. I have sent mercenaries and they killed all the brutes by simply throwing the knives in the game. I have seen they are quite effective in close range. Otherwise you can send the thieves to kill them but I think it would be a little bit confusing in the game.

If you can move to the Villa training arena then you will be able to pay money for the special moves which you have done. If you are going to pay for something which let you to kill someone by simply throwing the knives then it would unlock the power which will let you throw three different knives at three separate targets. You will not be able to kill someone if you have thrown the knives normally. The power throws simply kills instantly on which you have thrown the knife including the brutes in the game.

Everything would be sorted in the game. you need to use the various combination of the thieves and smoke bomb to kill them. It will also help you at the time of clam down and plan to do attack in the game rather than simply overwhelming by the amount of it and moving over and there like deranged slasher. I have found another way to kill them which is simply give poison them. It would be really helpful when there are very few in number and plus they all are together at a single place. It is the simplest way to kill them.

I am suggesting following thing to kill the brutes which is holding the axes, big swords and spears like in the game. You need to use empty hand attack in the game and perform counter when they are going to do attack. You will be able to grab their weapon and simply use them against of it. I recommend that you should take out the all that first so that they can punch to the ground. In case you have killed them then you can use there weapon in the game to guard yourself.