Thread: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Da Vinci DLC download

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Da Vinci DLC download

Hi friends actually over here I need quick help from your side. Here I want some information on the downloading information. I want to that in this how I get my DLC in this. And the second thing which I want to know is that how can I get my money back. And in this I have downloaded it two times but in this the main issue is that I had to wait two and a half hours each time. So over here tell me this that what I have to do to get my DLC. And please try to do this as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you guys in advance.

Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Da Vinci DLC download

After reading this issue related to it I want to tell you regarding this that you just try to contact someone who along with the XBL. And you just post this in to the troubleshoot section of the XBL. And related to it you just also check your bank statements just to make sure this that your card is charged or not. And if it is charged so about this you can present it as a proof of purchase. So this is what I know about it and regarding this I am sure that this will really going to help you in your case.

Related to this issue you can go for the one more solution. In this first you just delete the previous title update from your hard drive which you have done. And then you go for the new solution which I am going to tell you over here. In this you have to open the AC and that title update should appear then after downloading that it should work.Actually when I was going for the same issue so IO have tried this solution which is given over her and it worked for me. So I am sure that this will also going to work in your case also.

I am also going through the same issue actually in my case it is telling me that I need an xbox live update to play. And in my case first download took place around in 2 hours. So in this I just tried to delete the file and download it again. And the download completed within 10 minutes. But still in this I am some kind of errors. And I also need a Xbox live update to play the new content so regarding the same if you guys have any suggestion so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you guys in advance.

Hey do not worry about it for those who are able to download this but unable to get access in this because of some kind of issue in the game. It is mostly happen because the game is unable to initialize it and it deleted the titles updates from your hard drive. And this issue is mostly happen in the AC: Brotherhood save data. So you just clear the system cache by selecting memory and then pressing Y. It help in my case I am sure that it will also going to help in your case.