Thread: Can't nerf a build totally without offering a respect in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

Can't nerf a build totally without offering a respect in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

This is not closed beta now and there is cleaner. This is an "advantage." But what good is an advantage if he has to spend all the points in a way that is now worthless? I can put up with having to choose a new construction, but I cannot stand most of my points spent in a way that is suddenly terrible. You need to get the property now respectively. There should have been making other changes once the game was "live" without that feature. This is really the basic game design satisfaction material all MMO clients have known for years. What’s your thought about this? Provide your response.

Re: Can't nerf a build totally without offering a respect in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

You beat me to it. My Desperate Swipe (Skill + 2 additional points on it) has gone from 220 attacks% / -33% hit, to 170 attacks% / 100% chance of losing. And for some stupid reason, my 2H warrior cursed with more than 20 attacks (higher if certain items equipped, but never less than 20) are doing less damage than a 13 attack sword APN / warrior shield that is five levels under my boy. This is frustrating!

Re: Can't nerf a build totally without offering a respect in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

Done with this game until they get their heads screwed on tightly. Strip voice / Mass Volley things that have been known for weeks with some messages on the forum. Them every opportunity to fix it before the open beta. Without each of my level of 14 offenders with 10 ATK, and a lot of foreign workers in the skills that are useless and have zero desire to restore and play through all this crap again only to stall milling museum to find similar ads . Unless I was seriously misleading and the live version is updated to replace the open beta for all this is a disaster.

Here I as well wish to add something about this. I would as well like one respectively. I do not care if it costs 1000g just as possible (and no, no, the cost of the crown that would be stupid). I, respectively, since my mage has points spread too much and did not focus on anything really, as it was my first time playing. I do not want to restart from the beginning because of my bad decisions, being new and all.

Mass Volley rogues got screwed something fierce. I'm still able to complete the waves, but really, I am trying to hurt as he was in level 6. I do not know what the hell is going on, but I am taking more damage as well. I am getting this soldier lamented one heart of damage. Big deal, right? Well, it's a rogue with 10 attack, one that I have 24 over melee defense with 100% resist. I mean what the hell? Skills basically made of characters are based almost worthless, with the crowns that we have moved to change our characters to our liking.

Well, the only explanation I can come up with the combined changes are as follows:
    1. Do you need more difficult to survive and gain potions and equipment (i.e. money drain)
    2. Delete all generations to avoid the purchase of expensive equipment (i.e., significantly increase the statistics) - strongest sample mass volleyball
    3. Do trivial things cost a lot of energy
    4. Enter more luxurious packages to purchase a lot of crowns at the same time

Players strength to buy crowns (or stop smoking if you do not want to pay)