Thread: Can’t unequip in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

Can’t unequip in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

I like the secondary weapon slot. The Wizard of support played in closed beta was a personal high defense and agility in the primary slot and a critical and personal attack in the secondary slot. Most times the only magician disabled, curing, polishing and drain mana. But occasionally when I used to do some damage, I changed school staff. Similarly, the warrior who wore in closed beta either had a sword of H 2 in the high slot with a sword and a shield in the primary or a weapon in the secondary slot if needed to reach that rank. And finally, the dual-wielding rogue I played in closed beta had a bow in the secondary slot if needed to reach the back row, but I feel it was worth it for the secrecy of my character. At the moment my secondary slot in my keeper not being as useful as these three examples, but there are many great uses for the secondary weapon slot in my opinion.

Re: Can’t unequip in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

I think my warrior made the 2-H school for a bit because I was testing 2-H skills. Desperate coup was quite ingenious and my cousin was in spades, so I had a sword / shield for primary and secondary 2-H sword. Throwable weapons are difficult to loot, at least for me. Maybe someone is looting all throwing weapons, because I hardly see them. As for rogues, which currently has two guns in the secondary slot, but it's a bit pointless. Only reason it's there is for the enemy that has a strong vs. ranged, but weak against melee. And then it is only useful if my archer is not hiding in the corner. Always been much more useful to the inverse. If ever I have a bow with a different set of bonds or statistics and can justify the change of type magician, I think that's where I'll end.

I always hide in the back corner. I usually put my fellow archers in the front lines with my fellow warriors, so if a warrior dies, I have yet another body in front of me. It's not something I've done a lot in the first map, but if I remember correctly, before the update, which went very well in the woods, especially against the Elves. I like having the option, sometimes simple can kill an enemy with knives that you can leave the heart in half with a bow. But definitely I like warriors to equip the missiles. There have been plenty of times when I have a glancing blow on something in the back and left half a heart and I'm like 'argh, I do not want to waste a bomb on it.

So you're the sacking of all thrown weapons! at the top. I'm glad you said again because it made me think. My analysis of why it is so useful for an archer with secondary leaves makes sense from my point of view. But for those who use my character, I do not doubt my character ends up in the corner protected! Unless some arc seconds mad loot, I'll keep my two arms then in the secondary slot. I have to make sure that it remains easy to use!

Oh, and lots of laughs at that. My thoughts precisely. I hate losing pumps to get what annoying watching the leaves blow! That's actually why I've been raising my endurance a lot (I think the level of display of my endurance is 16 years and my agility is 17 - to gear my adjusted gross income is 27). I mean, yes, energy assistance, but I imagine that if other people are using me, especially the mages or rogues, the more health I have, the better.

A ranged weapon for all classes is a necessity; at least if you play out of the fight becomes strategic. Whenever possible attacks always focus (or out) of the immediate threat, which is sometimes an enemy in the back row. Why waste melee weapons gross in the first row when it is not going to attack another 4 laps? I say that the hatchet and get a training sword throwing knife to get that mage / rogue before having the chance to even think of attacking. Once you see the battlefield in this way will save a lot of health and the fight will end faster.