Thread: Is there a better build if I am not planning to buy any crowns in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

Is there a better build if I am not planning to buy any crowns in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

I just see this game to playing some of my friends. They just like this game very much and after seeing this game I l also likes this game very much. I just star playing this game but, here my question is, what’s the best build if I am not planning to buy any Crowns? I even ask this same question to my friends but can’t find any answer. Therefore I just here to get my answer, If anyone find any answer for this than please provide me.

Re: Is there a better build if I am not planning to buy any crowns in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

I passed level 20 with the three classes (mage, rogue, and warrior) so far without the purchase of wreaths or elements of the crown. I think the key is knowing what to do and its construction as in DA: O & DA: OR, focus on specific skills rather than learning the first skill of each line. Furthermore, learning of skills that are useful and serve no useful. With Rogue, for example, choose archery or melee (if you choose a goalkeeper, not spend a lot of points, if any, in the skill tree skirmish, if you choose to melee, not spending a lot of points, if any, in the skill tree Archery). Archery is more powerful, but unfortunately I made L20 + with both a goalkeeper and a double-Carrier.

Re: Is there a better build if I am not planning to buy any crowns in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

I used a combination of voice and volley shot en masse. Just make a lot of three point of mana potions. Use voice shot the last enemy that will attack and then use mass volley. At the time of the throw away the massive discharge voice has landed and everything is dead. And how does the combined work as the voice cast: it causes the enemy to attack his target, a volley duration of the mass shift: "very soon" causes except heart and a half. Do not even need allies. I think it's mastered, but it works very well for now.

The Mass Volley description isn't clear at all as to damage or turn delay. For two restores the initial damage was a heart to all enemies and a delay of turn four. I played a rogue dual wielding last round, so I'm not sure if this has changed or remained constant. Fully updated (9 Mass Volley updates), you get 5.5 damage to all enemies hearts (0.5 hearts of update.) As the throw other end gave voice, in this way: the tail is fighting an enemy, the enemy of 2, 3 enemy, the enemy of 4, etc. On three mana, you'd use throw voice on enemy 4 (it doesn't end your turn), then shoot mass volley. Mass Volley won't hit in four turns so you wouldn't choose 1-3 because if they die before your mass volley falls, the enemies will target you again. You want the throw voice target to remain alive until mass volley kills them all, that's why you choose someone that will definitely live through the four turn wait for the arrows to drop. Last thing to note, the initial turn duration of throw voice is 5 turns, so it's one turn longer than Mass Volley so you're safe there. Hope this helps.

crown certainly offers advantages, but most of these benefits come in the way of resistance and critical bonus / chances of success. As statistics go, most of the weapons actually seem to give a negative cumulative statistics due to attack his character high negative values ​​of the majority of them sport. So if a person only buys a gun and the crown of buying anything, you actually might have the advantage at five statistics. However, when you compare yourself with someone who has bought an entire team, which will be a 10-20 point difference in 5 between the statistics similarly leveled similar characters to date. However, the difficulty of this game is such that you really need that extra 20 points. Adding games later, perhaps. Last round I played a double exercise Rogue (but as an archer who have similar statistics) and statistics that proved 57/18/17/18/21 to L24. Since the robbery, which had accumulated statistics of 9 of my gun, 5 of my helmet, five of my armor, my necklace of three, six of my ring, and four of my belt. 599 The great belt of the crown and necklace both have 8, so I lost some points there. I also lost a handful of my armor and helmet. I won again in my gun and I broke even in the ring. I was not always successful, increases the critical strike chance, hit chance increases, increases dodge, or resistance to certain classes, but, frankly, not always a great difference between myself and the characters are all extras% s.

Some of my gear was obtained through looting in the Waking Coves. It has a dropout rate significantly different from there, but more likely is that you take interesting at some point, so that's a wash. Last, if you do the route Mass Volley, was my experience that the attack has not played a role in damage worldwide. Maybe I never noticed, but it seemed more like escape the magician's life, where the damage is static and dependent entirely on how much they have improved the ability. And if that is indeed the case and has not changed, then the difference of 20 points in the center of five statistics do not matter!

When you're in combat, there's a future turn order in the middle of your screen (about 75% down). If you hover your mouse over the little faces, you will see exactly who's coming up in the turn order. Basically you want to look four turns ahead and see who will still be alive by that turn and choose that enemy. Most of the time the enemies aren't strong enough to kill whoever you pick anyway, so you can pretty much choose any enemy, it's just safer to think ahead on that off chance. To get to Mass Volley, you'll need to buy into Piercing Shot, Rapid Shot, Double Shot, and Mass Volley. That's 4 points. For Throw Voice, you need Evasion, Confuse, and Throw Voice. That's another 3 points. Upgrading Mass Volley another 4 times and you'll be at L11 with a 3 heart Mass Volley damage. Another 4 upgrades to Mass Volley and you'll be at L15 and 5 heart Mass Volley damage. And this is if you don't take skill detours into Combat Training to upgrade your passive stats or decide to upgrade other skills a bit along the way. So it's not going to be an instantaneous process, but if you stick to it and keep focused, you'll be doing some massive Mass Volley damage easily by the time you get to Soleil.

As far as stats go, you will probably spend the majority of your points on attack. The 10-25% of the time you spend your leveling points on the four other stats, it'll likely be into the gaps you're just not looting gear with. If Mass Volley is your main killing method, my worry would be surviving until you can fire it off and through the four turn delay. Throw Voice helps the delay. The surviving until you shoot it off means you should spend some time in Defense, Agility, and Stamina. I'd try to have between 4.5 and 5 hearts (either 15 or 20 stamina, no sense being in the middle because you bump .5 hearts every 5 stamina) and high teens/low 20s for defense and agility. And don't matter much with Mass Volley; you will probably use gear to fill luck out.

The reason for choosing the last enemy is because the enemy will attack you choose. So if you pick the first enemy that attacks you. If you collect the last enemy to be killed by the massive discharge before it reaches your turn to attack. A point to throw his voice. Rest in volleyball masses. I put enough points in the age to attack your enemies before each shift and the rest in stam. I would also get first mass volley because you should be able to survive the four rounds from the beginning. mass volley is not affected by the attack and not looking bow or critical as I can tell you do not need other statistics.