Thread: What class you rolling after wipe in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

What class you rolling after wipe in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

Just want to get some idea of what people are going to be doing after tomorrows character wipe. Debating if I want to do another Archer and just put points into ATK rapid shot and bow mastery for highest possible damage. Or a mage with arcane bolt mana drain and inferno, all high damaging spells. Or roll a 2hand warrior and pump his damage. Either way I plan on doing even more damage after tomorrows wipe regardless of class. What class you guys going to be? And where are you going to put your attribute points and skill points?

Re: What class you rolling after wipe in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

I think I am going to try an archer this time around. I have been an S&S warrior for the past 2 times, but I thought I would switch it up as some of my archer friends are very powerful. Couple questions with that:
    1. What are the best crown gear pieces for Dpsing as an archer (I assume I have enough for all the slots since I did for warrior)?
    2. What is the best way to divide up points between ATK/AGI for this spec?
    3. Finally, what are the best skills to invest in for the most damage?

Thanks for any help

I personally think AGI is broken in this game atm. I had an archer last play through and every single attribute point went into ATK. As far as skills, long bow mastery is a must have, max it out. Then I would just pump rapid shot, since the upgrades for that increase its ATK percent. I tried double shot but to me you mine as well just use rapid shot then just shoot again, seem like pretty much the same ability to me except the upgrade for double shot does NOT increase its ATK percent, it increases hit percent.

I have done a mage up to level 9. Probably going to try an archer this time since all the cool kids are doing it. I am going to miss having multiple disabling moves on the same character, though. My one friend say that, I am going to be a healing/support Mage with agility, as usual. This time, I plan to put a little extra work in Mana Drain quicker, though, so that I won't be quite as dependent on potions.

I am going with warrior. Trying to find a combo I am comfortable with, made a few mistakes last game and want to try a new direction before I give up on the class. From seeing these threads and my friends list it looks like warrior is not the popular choice. Any warriors have advice on effective builds? And maybe going to try an archer this time. Last time I found there to be a shortage of archers on my friends list, especially with mass volley. Of course, if I go that route everyone else probably will also, and then I'll wish I was a mage again. Had a lot of fun being a mage and I think I had a pretty good build.

Think I am going to go with a mage since I do not use crowns. While I got to level 11 as a Warrior this build, I still felt very gimped, doing a heart to half a heart on average damage with an Attack score of 20. I don't know which class is the best though. The part where you have to fight undead wasn't that easy. Especially with mages. At least as a Mage, I'm not so dependent on needing crown gear and can play support and still be/feel useful.

That was what I used first class before the first clean, it was pretty impressive, along with Rage ATK 100% and a magician friend with a 100% ATK Flaming weapons before it was nerfed to 50%, although in a impasse had trouble against enemies with varied resistance, and I still have a friend or wizard with a lightning storm or a rogue with volley of communication to make a lot of pumps to discharge some others. I went with AGI useful magician with the past tense does not disorient a very good skill when compared to the voice cast rogues as you need to put a second in it to make even one last time, but otherwise an awesome class to paralyze enemies and to do his fellow shine. Go to archery offenders with a minimum of 5 points in the voice cast from today to clean.