Thread: I just wasted by mistake my first 9 crowns in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook during lag, which is pretty

I just wasted by mistake my first 9 crowns in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook during lag, which is pretty

I just bought by fault a health potion. How can I get back my 9 crowns? If there is no way to get back my 9 crowns you will lose a paying client. It's a matter of principle. I've also fallen victim to the 'buy by mistake' during lag, which is pretty much annoying. I know of many others who have, as well. We need a 'confirm' button! I've had to warn my friends about this, which definitely has given them pause whether to buy crowns or not, mostly not.

Re: I just wasted by mistake my first 9 crowns in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook during lag, which is pretty

It is said that you are aware that this game is a beta version and are not entitled to a refund if you decide to buy crowns in a beta version. On the other hand, it was your mistake that almost have signed or accepted the EA Digital Service Agreement, which means they are not entitled to a refund. The dev has done everything possible to return lag errors, but it's a beta and all the crowns will be returned once it restores so no real concerns.

Re: I just wasted by mistake my first 9 crowns in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook during lag, which is pretty

Yeah, well I will not get in the game today. I will continue the strike until they lose interest in the game if I give my 9-back crowns. I'm not asking for a refund because they do not want any money back. I have a lot of crowns in my account without using and therefore am not required at all 9 crowns. However, I refuse to play a game that crowns stolen from me when I did not want to spend. And I advise everyone to do the same. What I want is my 9 crowns again, not my money back.

The best thing would be a 'confirm' the box with the "accept" and "decrease" sufficiently far from each other. That certainly would solve the problem for us, and many more have had. A finding that would have been much more productive than a failure of agreement EA happy. It's something I wondered about what has happened several times over several adjustments.

This has happened to me twice, I find something like 40 crowns. The first time I was not sure if maybe you accidentally click the full health potion. The second time yes I know I did not. I clicked on the next battle on the map, and due to some strange delay or hiccup was a second click when the dialog appeared potion. There is no excuse for this. Place a box or confirmation that he will lose a lot of players.

I cannot honestly say if this is just really stupid people, or if there really is a great possibility that any difference ends with the purchase of a potion by mistake. My PC is a piece of junk, an AMD Sempron processor is slower than it was bad, even when I bought it about 6 years and never had any problem like this. You click once to the next battle, and then come the potion box if you are injured. Are you crazy by clicking on the display forward or something? If you click once and then no matter if you stay for 4 months, it remains a single click.