Thread: Speed Bonus isn’t working in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

Speed Bonus isn’t working in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

Now I am having some difficulties to fight bandits in the forest Planeside. All kinds of bandits (including the Magi) are attacking a 2-3 fast that none of my characters! This means that if I am struggling with two characters and go against a cell I have two 4-team actions VS 8.12! That's crazy! I thought, "Ok, I will update my need for agility, so I can match the speed of this fast-Rogue Bandits" Even when my magician had a greater agility to any attacking enemy were still 2-3 as much! I tried then against some of the monsters and again! Mi-Bear Summon agility has definitely score higher than any Darkspawn and was attacked 4.3 times more! Please someone here help me to balance this? Thanking you in advance.

Re: Speed Bonus isn’t working in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

So it's not just me. My Mage has 20 agility atm and is passed by the NPC on both sides with 10-15 agility at all times. Occasionally I will not even see the icon for my character in the list of players together to act even if I have more nimbleness than anybody in the field (besides the rouge-class character). I just used a friend's mage with 22 agility and came last of all the friends and enemies. Needless to say, who died after the enemy of the masses (like agility 12-16) had 6 laps to beat him before he could do anything. The development team has to address this issue.

Turn frequently in association with agility, or has been significantly reduced or completely eliminated all together. Once done MANY exp grinding battles (almost level 17 now), I can say with a lot of empirical evidence to back it up. Before the collapse of massive exp in updating the enemies, it was clearly the speed of work as he said, after the introduction of "looking hit" I Turn some agility = Frequency (TF) has been eliminated or reduced.

Before updating the Rogues and Warriors with 20 + Agility were on the 3:02 / 5:03 ratio of TF vs. Warriors and Wizards to ~ 10 Agility. Now, if there is a difference, we are talking about something like the best of 10:09. The only way you might notice if there is still a wave long, it is no longer profitable or practical at all, due to injure opponents are doing, you have to kill as rapidly as probable because you cannot " turn overwhelm "them any longer.

They have certainly invested more points in attack / hold if I had to know the function of frequency in turn, be removed from the agility. I even rogues quite a lot of on my list that I have 30 + agility, which before the upgrade or change that you can easily see the benefits of (is a big part of why I invested in agility) while later and I see no difference in the TF. Needless to say, I can clearly see his weakness as his teammate in the battle now when I use those 30 + Agility friends, they will not get extra turns to hurt, so can hardly deliver enough damage on the turn that they obtain forcing battles to extend much longer.

Looking at the shots and set to turn tail has not been changed in the last update. I just checked the code itself, and have not distorted since February. Please note that systems using the probability are very difficult to judge on the outside. I ran a slight test in debugger my character provided me 100 agility, and went to turn nearly everyone else. The tail in turn works first, give each character a chance to go (in the exact order of the number of agility), and then use a lottery system to determine who goes next.

The draw favors characters that have a greater amount of agility and also those who have gone longer since their last one added to the queue of the day. There are a few special cases, however. No character can go twice, and neither party can go more than three times in a row. Hope that answers your questions about the shift system queue. I'll be jumping into the code to see if you can improve something, but it was changed in the last update. The best I can think of is that there are more difficult monsters, which can mean less in the tail moves back and watch the more hits if not increase their agility or luck.