Thread: Is the "6 or 7 turns in a row for the enemy team" going to be addressed in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

Is the "6 or 7 turns in a row for the enemy team" going to be addressed in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

Ok so I've mentioned this on many occasions, but it doesn't to seem to bother a lot of people. Many times the enemy team has around 6 or 7 turns in a row and attacks my party, killing it entirely. My agility is higher than the shambling corpses, but it's always there turn. There's no way I can heal, or use any health potions on my teammates. Is this normal? On lower levels if you don't have high agility mobs can own you easy haven’t been addressed yet at all.

Re: Is the "6 or 7 turns in a row for the enemy team" going to be addressed in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

They did say that much of the difficulty was from overinflated mob stats due to weapons mobs had equipped for visual effect. This was an oversight that I don't think has been corrected yet. Fixing this may solve the problem. My issue is that it is possible for even just two back-to-back mobs to wipe your character from full health if they use any sort of abilities. This again may be from inflated damage, but it’s still irritating.

Re: Is the "6 or 7 turns in a row for the enemy team" going to be addressed in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

The best thing to do is find a rogue with Throw Voice, preferably upgraded as much as possible. Two stars of manna and those 6-7 mobs in a row turn into 1-2 with the added bonus of taking out one of their own. It really is a sick skill. As an alternative, and one that I have not tried, you can find a warrior with Earthquake. If I understand that skill right it puts all their back row mobs up front and vice versa. This would neutralize their entire melee until you take out their archers/mages which are usually pretty darn squishy. It’s worth a shot if anyone wants to comment.

You know, I'm still questioning how they managed to goof with a bug like that, since it’s not really even a bug in the first place. If the mobs have the weapons on as a visual only, then you know what, how hard is it for any developer to simply create a dummy weapon for the visual effect only? It’s Not very hard. It’s more of a "lazy designers" if they couldn't be bothered to do that.

Okay read the Bio ware posts in this forum, guys. The mobs have inflated stats right now, and it's a HUGE global change that will be needed, so it's not something they can just subtly throw into the daily "loading" screen. It will have to be a major update, and they will have to make sure they get it right. So relax. It irritating, I know. If you're having serious problems, friend me on Facebook, you can sweep through it with my warrior. It's a temporary fix. Please, I beg everyone's patience! I really don't want to see only trolls and flamers remaining in this forum like so many other forums.

While I DO understand the problem with inflated damage, I DON'T see how that explains the enemies getting as many turns in a row as they do. I just basically got wiped from being capable of playing again for the next 24 hours. 3 BATTLES IN A ROW my team got wiped out from the enemy attacking 8+ times without me ever getting to touch my team? And this is WITH me using people I've friend from this forum who are 3-5 levels higher than my own character. Inexcusable in my opinion and honestly? Sounds like pretty lazy programming. I have high hopes for the full release of this game. I feel that with all the sound feedback we're giving on these forums there is a good possibility this game could be great when it fully releases.

Just wanted to share my support to make this treaty. Have recently entered into several fights that should have been even worse in a fight, but ended up just watching the enemy force is lap after lap after lap around carve my group as I just hoped I'd get a turn over time for I could really do something with the other issue is that if you only play with the cool NPC squad falls below the die is then 6 hours or less. What can it mean instead of me spending ten to fifteen minutes of play every few hours, I'll play for five minutes and then not until the next day.