Thread: Show Me the Unlocks in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

Show Me the Unlocks in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

It is been a lengthy time coming, but begins tomorrow, all members in closed beta and Dragon Age 2 holders can start making their DA2 unlock to take part in the benefit of Legends Dragon Age on Facebook! Closed beta participants will be accessible Dragon Age Legends 3.8 of normal. If you have acquired Dragon Age 2 and connected to the game to your EA account, just go to Legends Dragon Age by the similar account. What your idea here? What you all thought about this?

Re: Show Me the Unlocks in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

Ok similar question when will open beta? So my friend Facebook casual gamer can play. And I have problem, I want to play Rogue double-edged sword, so skip the tutorial so you do not have to spend skill point arc. Then, when he accidentally unlocks the track DA2 realize that I miss the tutorial and now I cannot find the beginning of the button. Indeed, music is very nice. And development projects should possibly as well talk about that the promotional packages are currently obtainable for playback from other EA / Bioware games. I have my armor N7 and the hand of Death!

It as well omits the tutorial before reading this. Now I have the first open-ended, and I cannot find a start button again. I establish the start button again. It is in the character screen. If you wish to skip the tutorial I suppose you have to go through first time! For Hawke, I think you need to play Dragon Age II while logged into your EA account and revise their promotional packages Legends Dragon Age. And if you have started more than a player, the tutorial and verified that it could start again and becomes a rogue double-edged sword and keep the DLC unlocked?

I have two queries concerning the system release of these elements (and promotion package Legends).
    1. I bought Dragon Age II.
    2. The DAII release date is March 11.
    3. I have access to closed beta.

My questions are:
    1. If I get to play Legends again now, I'll be able to unlock the items Bioware Dragon Age II in my profile? Or do I have to really _play_ Dragon Age II first, earlier than I am able to unlock them?
    2. To use the promotional material editing Legends signature, what I have to do? Do I have to really play Dragon Age II, or is there another way?

I am doing this because I want to start playing Legends now, but only if I can use all the individual elements of promotion and unlockables in both games.

Yes, you should be able to play now and unlock your profile later in Bioware. If you want the material signature in the legends you have to setup the signature and attach it to your own. One time it has, in DA: L choose the Options tab then Promo Pack and have it hunt your account to see what's there. What I got was Hawk. Lvl 1 and N7 to sign things for my M2 and hand things for being death of the closed beta. Hope it helps

I love how open are effectively managed. As I expected, all unlocks are pretty early, especially as a carrot to try the game, not finish. I am taking pleasure in the game so far at least. Is fun, but seeing all my friends from Level 3 and above the hand armor deaths? Of course I plan to be one of them, once you reach that level. Truthfully, though, it's my own mistake for being presumptuous. Luckily I love the game enough that I will probably keep playing and the bonds would be nice.