Thread: How can you get more Crowns in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook?

How can you get more Crowns in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook?

The 60 crowns free as a value is not taken in squatting position, when the elements that are in that price range would still be easily eclipsed. 2.3 would really help things though. This is just a bit of a nod to the Beta players, but that gives us free SEK 100 instead of 60 would be great. Any good piece of equipment to store cash at a price above that, but be free to spend SEK 100 allows us to take at least an accessory, or some decent gear box. It also allows us to have an update on the premium if you opt for a room in the castle. In general, allow the beta testers get a little faster and easier.

Re: How can you get more Crowns in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook?

The crowns are won in the game both through the completion of major tasks or do something in the game. Visit tradition everywhere in the game? Some free crowns. Hit 10/20/whatever level, get some free crowns. The little things that really encourage players to move forward. There has to be much, maybe at least 50-10, 20 maximum, depending on what was achieved. And finally, some equilibrium price in the sprocket. The price ranges are absurd. Do you have obsolete and useless equipment at the end cheaper than anyone will buy and then good team in high loco range of 500-600 crowns.

It would also be important and good to tell the user that the cost of crowns (real money) from the beginning. I spent most of my free crowns and energy potions at level 1 without knowing what they were. Each time you click to add more to my page get stuck on the loading screen that I do not know how much they cost real money. I love playing this game Dragon Age Legends on Facebook.

Yes, there is no way for me to spam my friends with invites to play a game I've barely gotten anywhere on it, and can not vouch for the quality. But I can not get anywhere because I need partners for a single player with three low cold hours before you can use them again, and can only have about three fights before I'm out of energy. Coronas are not even in a price range of impulse buying, which are very expensive! There is virtually nothing to encourage this game beyond the name of Dragon Age.

The best option would be to create a fake Facebook account, use one of your friends beta keys to get the game that, then just use that account for this. You can not solve problems with blood and energy or the routine slowly, slowly, but if you can get at least 10-15 friends here, it becomes much easier. Until people start getting random low cold 12 hours placed on their characters, then it is just annoying as sin.

It gets better. There is a balance problem very soon, but the work of some friends and their resistance, and you can get a lot done with a full energy bar. No need to spend the crowns to do it, either. I still think the main problem of energy from the beginning is a combination of two gifts sometimes disappear in the latest update (rings of resistance has helped a lot) and at the same time the energy needs of the fighting fell early to 2.4, the requirement (necessary) first encounters tradition is still very high. But you can get by with a little patience. In fact, my first week I played the beta version without friends, and although he had a little more of what not to a more populated list, which was able to make up to 13 using only 6 points of contact.

How do you get NPCs to use? I just have the vicount who gives me quests, and I cant use him in battle....

Thx

My advice (which obviously is not going to help a new player unless looking for it) would be to know the map so you can progress through the story more quickly (ie, the more coins for the construction that in turn means more pots / bombs / games available). You can go back and cover that missed meetings before later if you're finishing. And keep the meetings to know at all costs. Once again, you can return later if you want the items. Just hit that you have to. Do that, and dedicate a few points of resistance early (or expect gifts and put back items that have once again falling resistance) which has a larger enemy group, and can be passed without much trouble, even without a crown or a bunch of friends. Although I recommend adding people on Facebook. It makes a big difference.