Thread: Agility is not working in Dragon Age Legends

Agility is not working in Dragon Age Legends

i am playing Dragon Age Legends on the Facebook from past few days. I am getting little bit difficulty when i am battling the Bandits in the Planasene Forest. I was thinking that I need to upgrade the Agility so that I will be able to match with the speed of fast Rogue-Bandits. I have found that with the higher agility all the enemies are attacking for the 2 to 3 times. I have also tried with the Drakspawn but same thing happened again. Let me know if you are having this particular issue in the game.

Re: Agility is not working in Dragon Age Legends

This particular thing is also happen to me and I am really frustrated with this particular thing. I have seen that all the other players are not having an agility like me or they are not near to the agility of mine. so I am unable to find this particular thing is happening. Well the Mage of mine is having 18 agility but it is still being attacked by the player who is having an agility of 10 to 15. I am unable to find out the character icons of mine in the list of all the players in the game.

I think there should be turn in the frequency and the relation of the Agility. I am hoping that it should be entirely removed or at least reduced from the game. I have done lots of experiencing gridding battles in the game. I can say only one thing that it should be plenty of empirical evidence in order to take backup in the game. Before the updates of exp drop in all the enemies I have seen that agility was working normally in the game. After introducing the glancing blow Agility was completely removed or reduced in the game.

I let you know that Glancing blows and the turn queue system are not changed after the last update in the game. I have personally seen the code and I have seen that it is not modified from last month. Well I have done the little bit test on the game and I have found the agility of 100 for the character of mine. I have turned the queue to work which is giving the every character to have a chance to go within. This particular thing is associated with the exact rating of the Agility.

I am totally agree with you and but I let you know that there are special cases in the game as well. All the characters in the game cannot move twice in a single row. Well I am assuming that this issue as associated with the queue system of the game. I have decided to jumping in the code so that I can improve the game. I am thinking that best thing would be the monster which would be having very less moves in the queue and having more glancing blow in the game.