Thread: Squad spawning in Homefront

Squad spawning in Homefront

I like this game very much or I can see this is actually the great game. This is a major feature to me and my friends while playing these kinds of games. Being able to spawn on your friends in your team makes it much more enjoyment because you can actually play jointly in place of running around indiscriminately on the map just to get your friend and die 10 seconds later. So anyone has any idea about this? Please if anyone of you find any information or any answer for this than please just let me know.

Re: Squad spawning in Homefront

I do not think there is squad spawning in Homefront. Neighboring thing is while you spawn into a random teammate’s vehicle if there is a co-seat obtainable. Console edition has no squads and I don't see them unexpectedly adding this between the beta test and now. And truthfully I am happy. Squad spawning is nourish game play, promotes 1 guy to just cover somewhere so all his newly killed teammates can magically pop back up around him behind opponent lines. I think like you should have to make in receipt of back to that spot, not only click to spawn there because your sniper partner is defeat up a ladder in the turn of a ledge so everybody can spawn on him and so on.

Wow, no squads, and no squad spawns. I will have to oppose with you. Squad spawning can be ill-treated like anything else how you say. Even though, squad spawning can promote teamwork, which without squads appears like will be tough to approach by in this game. No bracing, no split screen, no squads. In spite of of your opinion of those things they do permit people to use teamwork to achieve their objectives.

Squad spawning does nothing to encourage teamwork than any team offering a lacuna unnecessary tactics. All you need is an individual sneak past a line, and suddenly you have several people that simply appear with him. That team had to work and not arrive at all. It just appeared there. What if all spawn at the base, connect and run a good move if you want to infiltrate a target? Furthermore, it could be in the process of killing someone, and then out of nowhere people start to appear with him. In most cases, they are invincible because of the fact that only generated, and my lead was screwed because now more stupid spawning system. No team spawning. Call of Duty has great teamwork. No team spawning. No need to be a disturbing element to play and win as a team. You can have up to 16 games played. Teamwork depends on you and the rest of the people, and should not have a flawed system to do so.

Squad spawning is only almost your squad, if your squad wedged you will die quick, if they are excellent the squad will be able to destroy hell. However a good team can simply shut a squad down. All it lets is a possibility to get back in action quicker, and back with your group to strengthen them and the team with assistance. You talk about Call of Duty didn't have it and has great teamwork? What wait great teamwork? Where? Call of Duty is a run and gun, no teamwork necessary or required even in objective game modes, the team which kills the majority and the most effective wins, you can be a total lone wolf and wins any of their object modes, and it is not team based by any means.

A squad is made up of 4 people in Bad Company 2, and except your squad works with you, you won't obtain anywhere by yourself. Any 1 squad which gets in can be compressed if the opponent team does their jobs, and works as a team. One person, even 1 group will not win, or lose a clash nor give a benefit. Teamwork in spite of of tactic, or anything else, is what wins. The spawn system works fine, and is balanced in Bad Company 2.

Squad spawning is effectual on better scale maps; Call of Duty has not at all had that big of maps to require squad spawning. I have not played Halo since the initial game and don’t memorize the game that much. I do not wish to die and have to all the time spawn on my home base and run to get to a point or spawn a vehicle only to recoup into the fight. The game maps are needier on squad spawning than something else. As I have not played Homefront I don’t know how big the maps are to require group spawning or not. The arena sequence has extremely big maps and squad spawning is very essential to keep the game moving at an excellent pace.

yea u cant squad spawn in homefront its pretty lame but they just didnt want it to be like every other shooter they didnt want to have all the same stuff as call of duty or battlefield but this game is still badd ass... an a question to whoever knows im having trouble with the party thing me an my brother join each others parties but wen the party leader goes into a game the other doesnt he just stays in the party lobby an doesnt connect does anyone kno why we cant be in the party an go in the same game on the same team

I have heard that if you can try logging on individually and not as a group then you should be able to get in and connect each other in Homefront. I myself always find it harder to find a game when I am in a party with 3 or more people. In any case you can even try dashboarding and then going back to the game. If it continues not to work then I would clear the system cache and then put in homefront again. It will make you download an update but that is good. It should work then.