Thread: What are the unlockable clans on shogun 2

What are the unlockable clans on shogun 2

I want some help to find out the more number of clans in Shogun 2. I can only see a few nations playable. They are Greece, Carthage, Gaul, Briton, Germania, Seleucid, and Egypt. I want some to find other and unlock them. I heard that the first 3 campaigns determine whether the other clans will be unlocked or not. Is this correct. How can I simply make this thing work. I had tried find a bit information on the same but not able to get anything. Is there any mod of any thing available through which we can simply unlock everything.

Re: What are the unlockable clans on shogun 2

This is actually basic stuff. In any games you don't get everything unlocked instantly. You have to play the game to get it done. You can simply go ahead with the first 9 playable factions and then wait back for other things to lock out. I had also just started playing this game and I am on the 10th playable faction. Therea er in total 49 unplayable factions. This will get unlocked as things goes ahead.

I am also trying to find a bit solution on the same, but not able to get anything. I had tried to find information on some different forums but they are unable to give me information on this. I had started playing and hope that things will get easier as we keep on moving ahead. Still there are some sites on the web that give you a mod to unlock things. But it is not sure that they might work. There can be other bugs also.

Re: What are the unlockable clans on shogun 2

I am also stuck with the same doubt. It is really hard to find a solution through which we can simply unlock all the clans. I had seen a thread based on the same on the steam site which says that at start this is not possible. You have to add a mod for the same. And if that mod is not proper or if it is incompatible you might face serious issue with the game also. So just go with the regular way of unlocking the clans.